How do u show ur tama u love them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperSPCA

Reaction score
I love my tama by playing with it everyday. How do u show u love them? leave a response in the comment section BELOW.

I just take general good care of them and try and keep them insulated well when transporting them. :) A couple of the many ways I show them I care. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just take general good care of them and try and keep them insulated well when transporting them. :) A couple of the many ways I show them I care. :D
This, and just looking after them, keeping them in a nice place (shoebox with a blanket underneath)

I take care of them by feeding them and playing the games. I take them almost everywhere I go, but when I'm not using them, I store them in a safe place.

i show my ID i love it by giving it the best of foods and giving it new downloads and games everyday

i show my entama i love it by cooking meals buying it luxury things and feeding it bought meals

i show my ID i love it by giving it the best of foods and giving it new downloads and games everyday

i show my entama i love it by cooking meals buying it luxury things and feeding it bought meals
awesum! they must love you! :D

I take care of them by feeding them and playing the games. I take them almost everywhere I go, but when I'm not using them, I store them in a safe place.
sounds like a good tama player to me! :p

"Comment section BELOW" RWJ, right?

I try to make sure that they are well-fed and try not to allow them to get overweight, I always turn the lights off and make sure they are not hungry when they go to sleep.

Both:

I show them I love them by caring for them and when I'm at home, they sleep in their tama-house I made them.

Individual:

I show my Music Star I love it by lowering it's stress when it's too high and playing games with it and playing with it's items.

I show my Tama-Go I love it by trying to train it (which is hard at the moment because he hardly ever needs to go to the toilet) by remodeling the home every generation and by taking it to the park every now and then to meet other tamas.

• By not hating them when their games aren't as good as other versions
  • By taking good care of them
  • Never letting them die
  • Having them with me almost all the time

:D

I take my tama EVERYWHERE I go. I take extensive pictures of her, tell her my secrets, kiss her goodnight, and mushy motherly stuff like that.

I smile and say silly things like 'aww, look, she's been brushing her teeth for 20 minutes now, bless, I'm such an awesome parent for encouraging her to have shiny teeth', or, 'awww! The Mummy Tamagotchi has had a baby that looks like a poo, and now the little baby Tamagotchi has made a poo that looks like an even littler poo'...

^-^

it never gets out of my side everyday..

even in bath. hahahaha

i place it in the dry table beside the

washing area

hahahaha

I hang it on my shirt when I see a movie or something, I never let it die, I love it to pieces and feed it the same foods I'm eating :3

I love my Tamagotchis soo much :)

Kuchi :wub:

I show i care about my tamas by NEVER pausing them, spoiling them with new foods and items and playing loads of fun games with them.

I keep my tamas in a little pink box with tamagotchi pics on it. There is some tissue underneath them so they don't get damanaged.

And like Kuchipatchi Love i really love my tamas and i would NEVER let them die!!!

Sakura-san123 :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back