What type of school do you go to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to a public highschool which has around 1200 students grades 8 to 12

I go to a public high school with around 700-800 kids.

I go to a boarding school. It's pretty amazing. There's about 100-300 kids there. Some leave so I'm not sure of the exact amount amount. It's a very expensive school so there isn't a lot of people who can afford to stay here. We get breaks alot to go see our families though, which is nice.

I go to a public high school. We're pretty small, I think 600 kids.

What is a magnet school?

I go to a public high school. We're pretty small, I think 600 kids.

What is a magnet school?
Magnet schools specialize in a particular curriculum/curricula, like math, science, the arts, etc. "Magnet" literally refers to drawing students from the normal boundaries set in place by authorities (like the school board). Though they are public institutions, most have pretty competitive entrance processes.

I've attended public schools all my life. :) At my high school, there were about 550 students in my graduating class, so I'd guess there were more than 2000 students at my high school, grades 9-12. I've always wondered what other schools were like. I considered attending a magnet school before, after I finished middle school, one for the health sciences, but life took me to different places (I'm still going into the medical field anyway). :)

I go to a public school, fifth and sixth grade. I'm not incredibly sure on the amount of students but I think it's 400-450.

I go to a public school in the country with 275 kids. You can attend from 5 yrs to 13 yrs! :wacko:

I'd say what school district I go to, but poop, it's never safe.

Public is all I can say.

I go to a large public high school, with 700 students in my class alone, about about 2800 in the whole high school. That's why my high school is split in to two buildings, a senior high and an intermediate school :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back