Sign in to follow this  
dlcwei

Help needed for Tama version 4

Hi guys, I am new to this game and i don't seem to understand those growth chart. I have a male Young Androtchi and a female Ringotchi.

Their skills are as follow : Androtchi: Intelligent - 82, Fashion - 53, Kindness - 39.

: Ringotchi: Intelligent - 78, Fashion - 34, Kindness - 38.

My questions are as follow, what will my young Androtchi grow to if i am going to concentrate mainly on intelligent skill?

Also how can i make my Ringotchi grow into Mimitchi?

Any advice or tips will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, The Young Androtchi will not grow to be a mimitchi because he is male and mimitchi is female. If you wanted to get mimitchi it would also depend on your generation (EG odd or even) Your Ringotchi could grow into mimitchi if on the right generation and that it has enough Intelligent points. I have found a growth chart that might help :P V4%20Growth%20Chart.jpg

Hi, The Young Androtchi will not grow to be a mimitchi because he is male and mimitchi is female. If you wanted to get mimitchi it would also depend on your generation (EG odd or even) Your Ringotchi could grow into mimitchi if on the right generation and that it has enough Intelligent points. I have found a growth chart that might help :P V4%20Growth%20Chart.jpg

Thanks for your help, i roughly got the idea already.

Okay, my female Ringotchi grew into a Mimitchi but the table stops there. Does it means that it will not grow anymore? Is Mimitchi consider an adult?

Yes, Mimitchi is considered an adult. However, if you let your Mimitchi grow for long enough, it will evolve into Otokotchi, the oldie tamagotchi, as you can see down the bottom of the page where when the two oldies mate they produce Oyajitchi.

On the chart it will grow into whatever it has the highest skill points in (ie. You have a young kuchipatchi who turned into a kuchipatchi because it had the most points in his Kindness catagory).

Thanks Nightpelt~Togetchi and samtchi. Today my Mimitchi and Mametchi mated and had a baby each, what will happen after this? I want my mametchi to grow into that special adult.

Oh ya, one last thing. Yesterday there was a mail for me to choose a job for my Mimitchi but i accidentally press C and I was back to my main screen. How long must I wait for that mail to come again? She is already 4 years old with a baby.

1st question: Don't mate your 2 tamas. With your Mametchi, you have to have a least 350 smart points, then Mametchi will evolve into the special tama, extra info is located in the growth chart.

2nd question: Just wait a day and another job interview will come, I think that even though you have a baby you can still apply for jobs. :)

Edited by samtchi

1st question: Don't mate your 2 tamas. With your Mametchi, you have to have a least 350 smart points, then Mametchi will evolve into the special tama, extra info is located in the growth chart.

2ns question: Just wait a day and another job interview will come, I think that even though you have a baby you can still apply for jobs. :)

Oh no, my tama just mated. Well, there's next time. Thanks a lot anyway.

Okay, my tamagotchi babies grew into a male Mizutamatchi and male Harutchi. Is there any way i can make my Mizutamatchi into Hinotamachi?

Mizutamatchi -> Have lots of style (star) points and take good care so it doesn't evolve into Universal/Other characters.

Ohh okay i got it already. Anyway how can i make my training bar go higher?

When your tamagotchi is crying praise it, when it is beeping randomly, give it a time-out. :)

Thanks samtchi. Anyway all these while of playing I finally got an universal teen Hawaikotchi. I really want a Masktchi, is there anyway i can get it or hope to get it?

Thanks samtchi. Anyway all these while of playing I finally got an universal teen Hawaikotchi. I really want a Masktchi, is there anyway i can get it or hope to get it?

Masktchi (who seems really popular) is also a Universal character, so keep up with your current care. If you do, your tama will grow into either Masktchi, Hanatchi, and Pyonkotchi (the exact character can't be determined, as it's pretty random.)