Shop Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkBish

Reaction score
Is there some sort of guide somewhere that lists all these items, and what they do exactly? Some of the *censored* I see in the stores aren't very discernable at all, like the tools...anyone? B) I just wish they at least told you what some of the stuff was BEFORE you buy them... I read somewhere that there was one at the Mystic Fortress Forums, but I couldn't find it anywhere there.

*Edited: Censoring*

Last edited by a moderator:
where can i find a list with all items ?

thanks

Okay, I don't think there's any need to ask the same question I just did, and what do you mean "Tools is Bubbles"? They blow bubbles with tools...?

If you could be so kind, I'd like to know what pretty much everything but the snacks do, lol. Or at least start with this cape I just got... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere on this site that when Gozarutchi uses the cape it disguises him as something else for a while.

Sorry I can't remember where, I'm a new user and keep dipping into topics all over the place.

Is there some sort of guide somewhere that lists all these items, and what they do exactly? Some of the crap I see in the stores aren't very discernable at all, like the tools...anyone? :( I just wish they at least told you what some of the stuff was BEFORE you buy them... I read somewhere that there was one at the Mystic Fortress Forums, but I couldn't find it anywhere there.
Well ill tell you some items:

bubbles 50 points

dumbell 600 points

bow

bowtie

diet soda(makes you lose 30LB) 1000 points

cap

wig

sunglasses 800 points

boots 500 points (not sure)

maracas 400 points

music 1500(not sure)

trumpet 1800 points

ball 200 points

doll

glasses 1000 points

pc 3500 points

drum

action figure

throne 5500 points

skate board

roller blade 1800 points

wings

bubbles 50 points

darts

cape

shovel and flower pot (may give you points :wacko: ) 80 points

and UF.O (it's really cool) 5000 points (worth it)

P.S theres no food

I don't think it was a "mistake". Probably trying to advertise and get people to join :wacko: ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back