Turn off lights?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klownned

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everybody!

I just have a quick question, I've just gotten a tamagotchi iD and for the live of me I cannot figure out how to turn the lights off.

Is this feature still in the tamagotchi color iD? If not, please help! I've tried selecting everything but since she's sleeping I cannot select anything...

Thank you very much!

(Btw, how do I put it on "pause" mode?)

I'm not sure about the lights part (I don't yet own an ID) but I'm guessing if your character is already sleeping, the lights are automatically "turned out." If it's like the TMGC+C, your Tamagotchi automatically goes to sleep and there isn't really a "light switch" function.

You can pause the ID by going to the clock screen, then press A and C simultaneously until it's in the clock set mode. This stops the clock and effectively "pauses" your Tamagotchi.

I'm not sure about the lights part (I don't yet own an ID) but I'm guessing if your character is already sleeping, the lights are automatically "turned out." If it's like the TMGC+C, your Tamagotchi automatically goes to sleep and there isn't really a "light switch" function.

You can pause the ID by going to the clock screen, then press A and C simultaneously until it's in the clock set mode. This stops the clock and effectively "pauses" your Tamagotchi.
Thank you very much for your help! I am guessing that there is not a light switch function then, as my little girl is already dreaming of sugarplums in her bed~ Haha~

Have a great night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back