Tama Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever bred your Tamas?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I will soon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover007~

Reaction score
I have two Kabutchis and one is a boy the other a girl. I connected them this morning about 10 times and i saw the heart above them. I know what this means but i kept connecting trying to have a baby but there was no baby! How many times do i need to connect so they can mate???

Plz help! B)

They can only breed when they are both 5 years old! Don't worry, I asked the same things when I was breeding my tamas! B)

But remember if you pause your tamagotchi, it may take longer to breed them... So try not to pause. :(

another way is to wait for the day for the matchmakr to come on either and say no and then connect and should have fireworks! ^_^
that is what to do or just use the matchmaker?????? ;)

Ok. Now i get it! Today my Tama has finally turned 5. Do i keep connecting like a million times??

P.s. Thanx for the tips evry1! :D

Yes, when they're both at least 5, connect them like a billion times. Then, it takes like a day or two for them to get married. the key to getting them married is patience. :furawatchi: :D :gozarutchi:

Both my tamas are five!1 I have one boy and one girl and they have had 4 hearts since 3 years olds!! How much longer!!

Just keep connecting them. It usually takes about ten tries for me.

Both my tamas are five!1 I have one boy and one girl and they have had 4 hearts since 3 years olds!! How much longer!!
Actually, they both have to be adults to have four hearts each. Unless you have 2 heads and 2 hearts. then they're best friends! :ichigotchi:

They usually need to have been an adult for 24hrs before they will make a baby - but as Jappyx said, it may take a little longer if you have paused them.

I paused one of my Tamas and it took an extra 24hrs for it to mate with my other Tama.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

im actually trying to breed mine while im typing - literally!

does it work if the boy already has a baby?

I breed it so fast as possible everytime

I never pause my tama the It breeds quicker!! itds really fun when you breed them... I love it when the fireworks come up.... You kind of think... yes!! next gneration here i come!!! ;)

another way is to wait for the day for the matchmakr to come on either and say no and then connect and should have fireworks! :furawatchi:
No, you don't have to do this. When the heart appears just connect and connect and connect. It took me and my sister dayna 3 days to connect but it was worth it. Now I have to use matchmaker that appears on the evening u r 6. When you see her press a to continue. Then she brings in a tama. It says love. Say yes because she may only come the once. Then you will wiggle together. Press a for a boy and b for a girl while this happens. Then you will get 2 babychis. Ba daa. Hope I could help.

Best,

Sis Wolf :wacko: xx

Yes, when they're both at least 5, connect them like a billion times. Then, it takes like a day or two for them to get married. the key to getting them married is patience. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:
one ov mi tamaz is 7 one iz 6 and they just had babyz!!!two boyz!!!!yipeeeeeeeee!!!

thanks for all this info on breeding, mine are both 4 or 5 they're asleep and I havent checked since laz night but yeah. So all you do is keep connecting and it shud happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back