[POLL]Which tama Character are you most like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which character are you most like?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

• Memetchi

• Tarakotchi

• Hanatchi

• Robotchi

• Maskuchit

• Gozatchi

• None of these... -tchi! ^^;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im like mametchi because i am very serious about school and i am very loyal to my friends. :unsure:

I'm like mimitchi because people say I'm realy smart,and some teachers say it's good I don't know how pretty I am... ^_^ :D :D :lol:

Me thinks I'm like... Hanatchi! My nosehair is my charming point. ^_^ :D :lol: Kidding. Personally, I think I'm like Kutchipatchi. I love to dream, spacing out is one of my favorite... huh? oh, I also am polite, smart but not too smart, and I like to quack. :D Otherwise, I'm an oddball mametchi... very odd.. :D

im an ichigotchi person. totally :)

im wild and mischevious but well behaved!

I am like memetchi. I can be opinionated sometimes. Its one of my bad points.

don't bump up old topics.
It was the poll who bumped it up. Yeesh. Look at the date of when they posted that. Anyway, I'm not familiar with the v2 or v3 characters, well, not enough to compare myself to one of them, so i'll just choose one of those. Mametchi.

I'm so like the hitodetchi! I am fun, funny, smart, pretty, and mature. I always knew I'd grow up to be a star, and the thing is, I already am! lol! Go hitodetchis! I'm also a singer and I sing karaoke and take lessons! Yay hitodetchis!

I dunno, I've smart and sincere, but also veyr dreamy and spacey. I guess I'm a cross between a mametchi and a kuchipatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back