Is tama go out in UK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessspaws

Reaction score
Is tamago out in the UK stores, yet? If so, how much is it? [£]

The Tama-Go is not yet out in the UK, I live near there too so I ordered mine from America. With shipping, for me, it was roughly £40.

Tamagotchi has been discontinued in the UK, and thus no tamagotchis above MS will come out until BanDai reconsider.

I live in the UK too, and I'm pretty mad about this :angry:

Urgh that's so annoying! Do you know when they'll think about bringing them back, and also, WHY they dis-continued tamas in UK?

I think they're discontinued indefinitely, unfortunately. The thread mentioned that they're just not as popular/selling as well in the UK.

Its a shame but there is always online. I hope you manage to get one for a good price! Good luck to you!

I'm not in the UK but... I still would rather everyone get an equal chance to get a tamagotchi too.

Yh but u can still get the music star for £5 at toys r us

They are not discontinued in the uk. Is really irritating when People say that it is even thought Bandai have confided it's not. Anyway it's not out yet but is due to come out this month or next month. I bought mine and had it shipped to the uk from America for just £17 It was from eBay so if you really want one get one from there!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back