What Tamagotchi's do you absolutely HAVE to have in your collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
I HAVE to have a v3 in my collection of tamagotchi's because it was the first one I ever got. What ones do you absolutely have to have? What versions your favorite?

Ooo, it's hard to pick just one Tamagotchi because they're all so nice but to start off, I must have a P2 (and I do) in my collection because it's the first Tamagotchi I've ever had.

Oceangotchi first up.

Then Angel.

Then EnTama.

Then UraTama.

Then V2.

Then V1.

I have V3, V4, V5, V6, Tama-Go and TMGC+C. My favourite so far is definitely TMGC+C.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHats the Oceangotchi like?
It's one of the hardest Tamagotchis I've ever had to care for. It's a feat simply to raise it to adult form, especially if you have a busy schedule. I would say that you'd have to watch it like a hawk most of the time. Many people, myself included, call it one of their favorite Tamagotchis in spite of this. It really is a cute pet. You're raising a creature from the ocean and so it's different from the others in that respect. HERE is some information on the Ocean if you're interested in reading up on it. :)

I don't have one. I thought this was Tamas I WANT to have in my collection, not ones I already HAVE.

But wouldn't you know any facts about it? :p I read up on the tamas before they go on my "MUST HAVE" list~

Cool - thanks for the link OldSchoolTama~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back