Training in Tamatown Tama-go.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you see wavy lines indicating that your Tama needs to go to the bathroom. There is a schedule depending on their age. If you get them on the toilet in time, you get a few bars. You just have to do this a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you see wavy lines indicating that your Tama needs to go to the bathroom. There is a schedule depending on their age. If you get them on the toilet in time, you get a few bars. You just have to do this a few times.
This and disciplining (by giving it a time-out) or praising your Tama-Go whenever it needs it. I believe the way to tell between the two is if your TMGO beeps for no apparent reason (no empty hearts or anything like this), you would give it a time-out. If your TMGO calls for attention with an exclamation point over its head (with full hearts), this would be the time to praise it. I'm not sure how effective this rule-of-thumb is though because I've also heard that opportunities to either discipline or praise are random. TTTP is right though: looking out for the "pee pee wiggle dance" is one of the best ways to get training bars. XD

This and disciplining (by giving it a time-out) or praising your Tama-Go whenever it needs it. I believe the way to tell between the two is if your TMGO beeps for no apparent reason (no empty hearts or anything like this), you would give it a time-out. If your TMGO calls for attention with an exclamation point over its head (with full hearts), this would be the time to praise it. I'm not sure how effective this rule-of-thumb is though because I've also heard that opportunities to either discipline or praise are random. TTTP is right though: looking out for the "pee pee wiggle dance" is one of the best ways to get training bars. XD
Thks ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back