Time in my tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
What is the time patter( or chart) for the tamatown tama-go ( ex. pooping time, go to bed, bath time, growth time,... :huh:

What is the time patter( or chart) for the tamatown tama-go ( ex. pooping time, go to bed, bath time, growth time,... :huh:
Please answer please, because my Gozarutchi keep doing the "pee pee wiggle dance" and I don't have the time to stare at it, waiting for the "dance". If it's not clear, I'll explain it again, can you give me the pattern of going toilet of each growth stage, or the bed time of each growth stage, the time that takes the tamagotchi to grow,etc. PLEASE,please help me, thanks a bunch.

p.s: So far, I have many many views, but no answer..... :angry:

Patience is a virtue. ;) Anyway, I'm pretty sure the growth cycle goes like this: baby to toddler is about an hour, toddler to teen is a day, teen to adult is another day, and from what I've seen, Oldies appear kind of randomly. The growth cycle is really fast for the TMGO. The bath and bed time is random as well, from what I can tell (this is probably why not many people have answered your question because most of it appears to be random, so people may have been hesitant to answer), but once you notice that your TMGO is brushing their teeth, you can guess that it will go to sleep within an hour or hour and a half. I believe the wake up time is typically 7:30 am. As for the poop cycle: from what I've gathered from binary's TMGO LOG (I highly recommend that you check it out; it's lengthy but very detailed and a great read) and by reading the logs of others, babies poop every 10 minutes, toddlers do it every 1 hr. 40 min., teens poo every 2 hrs. 20 min., and adults go to the bathroom every 3 hrs. 20 min. Kind of easy to remember since it differs by about an hour every time your character evolves. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the sleep times also vary by character and growth stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience is a virtue. ;) Anyway, I'm pretty sure the growth cycle goes like this: baby to toddler is about an hour, toddler to teen is a day, teen to adult is another day, and from what I've seen, Oldies appear kind of randomly. The growth cycle is really fast for the TMGO. The bath and bed time is random as well, from what I can tell (this is probably why not many people have answered your question because most of it appears to be random, so people may have been hesitant to answer), but once you notice that your TMGO is brushing their teeth, you can guess that it will go to sleep within an hour or hour and a half. I believe the wake up time is typically 7:30 am. As for the poop cycle: from what I've gathered from binary's TMGO LOG (I highly recommend that you check it out; it's lengthy but very detailed and a great read) and by reading the logs of others, babies poop every 10 minutes, toddlers do it every 1 hr. 40 min., teens poo every 2 hrs. 20 min., and adults go to the bathroom every 3 hrs. 20 min. Kind of easy to remember since it differs by about an hour every time your character evolves. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the sleep times also vary by character and growth stage.
Thanks for the information, OldSchoolTama, BTW thanks for the reminding about patience. :D

The sleep times are here!

Baby: In 30 Min from hatched

Toddler: 7:40 PM

Teen: 8:00 PM

Adult: 9:00 PM

Hope This helped!

~Love

♥Lin~

Please everyone, try to remember: don't bump really old topics to the front page of the forum.

This topic was over a year old before you started posting in it again :(

For more information on topic bumping, please read this: https://www.tamatalk....-topic-bumping/ (How to recognise and avoid Topic bumping) - it is posted in the Users Guide to TamaTalk - full of useful info - especially for our newer members ;)

*topic closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back