I Want to Create a Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchirocks2122321

Reaction score
I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but I have NO idea what to make it about! I don't want it to be about Tamagotchis so if I see any replies with the words,IN THIS ORDER: "Why don't you make it about Tamagotchis!?!?" I will ignore it and move on. SOOO! Any ideas? :D :D :huh:

Your life and how you feel at that moment in time?

Or just random stuff that you like?

Lol, I really nee to stop being annoying.

I would do it on somthing you actualy do daily, your own life, random stuff you saw, school etc,

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you read my signature, you can see I'm all about peace, and saving the earth, so maybe I can make a blog about how we can all make it happen. Is that a good idea? I really don't want people to know about my persnal life so thats out of the question. Maybe cats/kittens? I really do likee cats and kittens but I don't know how that would work out. ARGH! WHAT SHOULD I MAKE IT ABOUT? GRRRR!

You could make it about positive things in the world. Positive changes and about people just be kind to one another. Or you can make it about life. Kind of simple.

Hope that helps. It's up to you. :)

*removed*

Please don't post links to personal websites.

Back on topic- you could make it interesting by helping the earth out and posting about your interesting days. Post up pictures, give details, make it exciting! Make it about you and your passion for saving earth.

Hmm.. You don't have ti make a blog on just one topic.

Why not merge all your ideas and interests and things into one blog? :)

Then you can have a whole range of audiences, and people won't expect the same thing? :)

Yeah, just whatever interests you. Who ever said it had to be constrained to one theme or idea? You can play around with it as much as possible. :)

About your "daily revelation"? Whatever is the most significant thing you learned that day?

Maybe you could review things? Books you have read? Games? Movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back