What's your LEAST favourite Tama version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your LEAST favourite Tama version?

• V1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • V2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • V3

• V4

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • V5/Familitchi

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • V6/Music Star

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • TMGC+C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tama-Go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Tamagotchi Angel

• Oceangotchi

• Uratama

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
I just wondered, mine's probably V5/Familitchi. What's yours? Please vote in the Poll!

i really don't like the v4.5 because the characters in it look...wierd (or derpy,whatever works)not all the characters just some

i also don't like that it's almost the same as v4 with just some changes

Tama Go. It just doesnt need a carer, it feeds itself, it doesnt die, and after a certain age it even doesnt need you to clean up its poop.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like having to look after my tamagotchi.

Ehh... Tama-Go. It's just too... un-needy, I like needy Tama's. And I don't like the figures, I don't wanna have to pay to play the games... D:

I kinda agree that the Tama-Go is too independent, but V5 is just b-o-r-i-n-g!

v5 is so boring! You can only play 2 games at the very beginning, boring ones at that and its just boring! Sure they're cute but overall, its boring and I like the music star 10x better.

I guess I'll have to say that the v5 is my least favorite Tamagotchi. The games and online Earth Expo that go with it aren't all that enjoyable for me, and getting the characters that I want is too confusing. Overall, there isn't anything that I can say that I really enjoy about this Tama.

I voted Tama-go. I am an old fashioned Tama collector/ player. My reasons for not liking the tama-go are:

1) To big!!!! Not very practical to take places with you

2) Cost!! I already paid $20 for the thing why must I pay $7 each for a couple new games

3) Independent!! Whats the point of having a tamagotchi if you dont have to give it much care? I like tamagotchi's because I like the challenge of caring for them.

4) Colors!! In my town and Im not sure if its everywhere but Blue Green and White those are the options.

5) Screen!! Screen seems cheap and easily scratched. And I am just waiting for those tabs to pop off.

I miss having the pocket sized kind. So much so that my Tama-go got de-battery'd and is in my sock drawer. I am running my old v4.5 right now its one of my faves but Im thinking of switching back to my V6. I probably wont keep my Tamago much longer.

2) Cost!! I already paid $20 for the thing why must I pay $7 each for a couple new games
Lol, well Bandai has changed the price! A new wave has come out and at Target they are now only 9.99! Way cheaper then the older connections! Plus the figures are only 3.99 now!

Lol, well Bandai has changed the price! A new wave has come out and at Target they are now only 9.99! Way cheaper then the older connections! Plus the figures are only 3.99 now!

ARE YOU FRIGGEN KIDDING ME?!?!?! Jeez :angry: I have already bought so many figures at $7 a piece to give it a fair shot. All in all I probably invested about $56 in that d@&* thing. Lesson learned. I hope they come out with a new version soon. Maybe we will someday be lucky enough for color :p

ARE YOU FRIGGEN KIDDING ME?!?!?! Jeez :angry: I have already bought so many figures at $7 a piece to give it a fair shot. All in all I probably invested about $56 in that d@&* thing. Lesson learned. I hope they come out with a new version soon. Maybe we will someday be lucky enough for color :p
Well :eek: They made new figures too! Ponytchi, ShimaShimatchi, Makiko, Kuromamethchi, Ichigotchi and Sebiretchi.

My least favorite Tamagotchi is the V5. This doesnt mean I dont like it, its my least favorite.

Unlike some people, I love all versions, and appreciate that Bandai is trying :D

Sorry if that sounded offensive or cheesey :p

Are you serious? I bought a Tamagotchi iD L for only $3 more than what you have spent on your Tama-Go and that includes delivery! It's not a yellow or green either, it's a purple!

My least favorite is the V4/V4.5. It seems too much like the Entama/Uratama. But I don't hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back