My tamagotchi plus color it's not working!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama love

Reaction score
When i turned on the tamagotchi, i reset the tamagotchi because of the problem that i'm about to tell you now! before i choosed reset, i choosed download (the first option) and then my tamagotchi was dead :( :( so then i clicked the buttons so the egg appears and then i was waiting 1 min. and it still hasn't hatch and then i checked the time of it and guess what! :angry: THE CLOCK WASN'T MOVING :angry: and i realize it froze but when i clicked the B button, it shows me the egg and it didn't froze! so then i reset the tamagotchi even if i had EVERYTHING on the tamagotchi to see if it works even if i reset it but IT DIDN'T WORK :angry: :( :angry: :( can anyone tell me what's the problem!! PLEASE! :( I NEED HELP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you forgot to set the clock..... Its always a requirement in order to begin your tama... Welcome to Tama-Talk BTW.

Set the clock and then it should be A.O.K!

Thank you but.. i set the clock but still the seconds don't move :( ... if you know something else about this PLEASE tell me :( :(

Make sure that NONE of the time things are left how they are, like 1/1 12:00 AM, move all of them, then it should work.

OFF TOPIC! The past form of choose is CHOSE, not choosed. (Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi lol)

Well i did move all of them but, nothing works... Oh hehe ^_^ thanks for correcting me too hehe :D

Once you finish setting the minutes (so the minutes are the last thing to be blinking), make sure you press the B button one more time so that the seconds can start. Have you tried this?

Well i didn't knew you could do that but still! it can't move :( :( i have this tamagotchi almost a whole year and i don't know if it's glitched! oh man! maybe i let it fall several times :( :(

Maybe if you try changing the batteries, take a pointy thing and press reset, and go from there it might work properly again?

Ok! Here's the result! First i change the batteries. Then i reset it, when i set the clock and everything, the egg appears. Then i clicked the B button and clock wasn't MOVING!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: i guess i broke it... :( :( :( ti's not that i'm angry with you OldSchoolTama...

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE!! IT FINALLY WORKS!! :lol: :lol: :D :D i waited like 2 days long and then *tutut* IT HATCH!! :D the bad thing is that i reset it :( :angry: BUT IT WORKS!!!

That's great, Tama love! I'm glad it didn't break, and I'm really glad it works now! Hope you have a great time caring for it!

Oh thank you! :D it somehow works even if it has other little problems but i guess it's ok :D :D if someone know the problem that i just fixed, please comment! thanks and Happy New Year! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back