Sign in to follow this  
wriggley

awwwww

awww my tama fred keeps running up to the screen and kissing the screen with a flower in his mouth. Awwwww

Awww! Cute! My Mimitchis sometimes run up to the screen and wiggle their ears at me! Hehe!

haha, my tama just brushes his teeth at me

lol

and sometimes decides to run and jump at the floor :blink:

mine just gives me a kiss! da ugly bird 1 with smelly feet? what specie?

And my mate purcelly tama was named fred but it died yesterday coz he neva treated it or enthin :D Im like you have to reset it but he's like no coz it'll make noise at school!! :blink:

Marc!

mine just gives me a kiss! da ugly bird 1 with smelly feet? what specie?

And my mate purcelly tama was named fred but it died yesterday coz he neva treated it or enthin :D Im like you have to reset it but he's like no coz it'll make noise at school!! :blink:

Marc!

That's a Tarakotchi. They were the least healthy characters in the old Tamagotchi 1st gens. I don't think they look that bad, but for some reason, they remind me of potatoes. Maybe if I ever get one in future, I'd call him Spud?!

yeh i thought of potatoes...but mines healthy its 40g like its supposed 2 training points is full apart from 1 point and its mostly always happy :blink: What am i doin wrong? :D:(

Marc!

I don't know. Maybe it was neglected a little bit during childhood? But sometimes they change into less healthy characters for no apparent reason. I remember taking perfect care of my old Tamagotchi Gen 1. I was hoping to get a Mametchi, but I got a Masukutchi instead. Sometimes it just happens...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

That's sweet...but u no wat happens?They do WEIRD things 2,not just AWWW things.Like rolling their eyes while they're showing muscles.If u no wat i mean i guess they wanna excercise ^_^