Mimitchi on V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadude64

Reaction score
I have a girl v4.5 tama, it's a toddler now and it is a Hitodetchi. :mimitchi: Mimitchi :mimitchi: is my favorite character and I am dying to get it! I've had my v4.5 for quite some time now and have never got her before. So can anyone help me on getting it? I know its in the universal group, but how exactly do I get there?? My guess is take horrible care, but- i can't imagine Mimitchi coming from that :rolleyes: Thankyou in advance to anyone that can help! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here's what you have to follow:

Your Hitodetchi, I'm presuming, is not from a Ojitchi/Otokitchi, so:

Unfortunately you can't get Mimitchi in this generation, so you have to raise your Hitodetchi to an adult, then you must make it evolve into an Otokitchi (female oldie) and it must marry an Ojitchi (male oldie). They will then produce a baby, which will evolve into Oyajitchi. Then, once you mate that Oyajitchi, the baby will turn into any of the Universal characters (depending on the gender). Ichigotchi evolves into all 3 universal female adults- Mimitchi, Memetchi and Violetchi.

I hope this helps! :D

Ok, here's what you have to follow:

Your Hitodetchi, I'm presuming, is not from a Ojitchi/Otokitchi, so:

Unfortunately you can't get Mimitchi in this generation, so you have to raise your Hitodetchi to an adult, then you must make it evolve into an Otokitchi (female oldie) and it must marry an Ojitchi (male oldie). They will then produce a baby, which will evolve into Oyajitchi. Then, once you mate that Oyajitchi, the baby will turn into any of the Universal characters (depending on the gender). Ichigotchi evolves into all 3 universal female adults- Mimitchi, Memetchi and Violetchi.

I hope this helps! :D
You are wrong. If you lack care/Skill points, you can get Ufotchi or Ichigotchi. With that, raise the gorgeous points tons of times. If you make a mistake, you might accidentaly get Meme(Happiness) or Violet(Fighting).

The way to get universal characters are different from the V4 way, I'm certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back