Ke$ha.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that I either love Ke$sha or hate Ke$ha. There's some of her songs that I just can't stand (i.e. Take It Off) and others that I can't get enough of (i.e. Your Love Is My Drug).

I don't like her music or how she presents herself to the world.

I think her music is way too computer edited. Also, she swears waaay too much, especially on Twitter and her look is trashy(imo).

But, you can't escape her because she makes the type of music that gets stuck in your head and you accidently start singing even though you hate it.

I don't like her music or how she presents herself to the world.

I think her music is way too computer edited. Also, she swears waaay too much, especially on Twitter and her look is trashy(imo).

But, you can't escape her because she makes the type of music that gets stuck in your head and you accidently start singing even though you hate it.

Exactly my thoughts. :)

Ke$ha is okay, I don't really like most of her songs too much. I only like Tik Tok, that's about it. I hate We R Who We R, it sounds robotic and.. I dunno. It just has this feeling I don't like to it.

She sounds like a drunk baffoon. And It's fixed with AUUUtoTuNEE

The Key of Awesomeeeeee!

But Ke$ha can't sing for her life. It's all computer edited (Autotune) and her songs have no meaning whatsoever.

The Key of Awesomeeeeee!

But Ke$ha can't sing for her life. It's all computer edited (Autotune) and her songs have no meaning whatsoever.
Actually, most of her songs are alcohol/party reference.. And yeah, that's how it is with some of the popular singers these days.

Again, another mainstream artist who I have an aversion to.

Her music is catchy, I will admit that. However, I find I'm aggravated with the whole system, and how someone who has to autotune everything can get the credit, fame, and acclaim that many artists who actually have talent don't get! Also, the subject matter of her music is materialistic, and condones partying, drinking, and getting around with people. Does she not know that drugs and alcohol can destroy lives? And her appearance is laughable.

Honestly, I find it very unlikely that her music career will last very long.

Okay, I'm going to say my own opinion now;

Honestly, she seems really... fake. She is practically covered in make up when it comes to clothing, there's not much left to be desired.

All her songs are fake and auto tune and yet they're really catchy. Even though it's generated from a computer and is all about drugs, alchohol, partying and guys.

It's also the reason why I stick to stuff like Jack Johnson and Foo Fighters and such :X

But, I still don't hate her o:

Well, she has no talent whatsoever. Her songs have a good beat, but they're stupid and about nothing. She can't really sing. She seems like a nice person, but her music is horrible.

The Key of Awesomeeeeee!

But Ke$ha can't sing for her life. It's all computer edited (Autotune) and her songs have no meaning whatsoever.[/i]

Ke$ha has said that her songs are about having fun, and that's kinda what she believes in.

I just enjoy the music coz' its fun to dance to and it talks about glitter. xD

But shes not my favorite or anything, no.

I love the Music Video for Blow, but it's extremely wierd. I love how the guy is like "Hey- Ke-dollar sign-ha." But the conversation is super interesting. She looks so pretty in there, with almost no makeup. I love it. I hate the way she looks in We R who we R. Way too much makeup and to be completely honest she looks disgusting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back