Tama go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama love

Reaction score
hello tamagotchi owners and fans!

Here i'm using my Tama go with a Violetchi that has been married with an urutchi ( not sure about the name but it's a tamagotchi type sheep)

So they married 2 days ago so... before she got married, i bought everything on the shop menu and then she got married, but when i got to shop with violetchi after marriage, the store doesn't have more items to sell! i mean, it pass like 2 days and still no more items! :angry: :angry: :angry: so i was thinking it was because violetchi got married but... i don't think so, so PLEASE i need you guys to help me out! -_- -_- if i have to wait so they can make a baby or what?? oh! yeah about that! please i need to know when they start having a child... PLEASE HELP ME! :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really sure when the shop restocks( All I know is 3:00 and when your tama wakes up), but have you been pausing your Tamago alot?

Your Violetchi and Woolitchi should have their baby by tommarow :)

Ohh :eek: thanks! Now I remember! I paused it like two times and again when it was in my backpack hehe ^_^ well thank you very much!! This was worrying me a lot :D

Oh! And thanks for telling me the name of the other tamagotchi :)

Well I tried but it doesn't work... Maybe I'll wait until then -_- awwwww.. :'( if it still doesn't work then I'll post it in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back