Lost Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamagotchis have you lost?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceCabasan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! What do you feel when you lose your tamagotchi?Where did you lose it and when? How do you feel when you find one. Where did you find it and when. I recently found my old V6 so happy I haven't seen it for a year. I found it deep inside my drawer.

i lost 2 V2's 2 V3's and 3 V4's when i was moving house :(

I lost my Music star many times. Which is why I don't post a log about it. My Akai never gets lost.

I lost my first Tamagotchi, a P2, at least once. I think it got lost when I was moving house too. I eventually found it so it was all good. :)

I lost my first three tamagotchis, My oldest v3 (white, with a yellow and pink flower pattern), my 2nd oldest v3 (pinkish, with white, yellow and blue polkadots), and my v4 (blue skies and clouds). But I found my First V3 and my v4 again.

There should be a 'none' option for smug people like me ;)

Haa, I've never EVER lost one of my tamagotchi properly, i've misplaced them for about 10 or 20 minutes where i've left them in my coat pocket or something, but thats about it. I'm far too careful with them, their either with me, or in their box :blink:

None. I've never lost any of my virtual pets.

I take good care of them, and store them in a clean and safe place.

I have "put away" some of them for a rather longtime and forgot they were there... Although.... I put one of my pets away under my bed in a really safe spot and forgot it was right where I was looking. Didn't look deep enough in the bag it was in.

But other then my most recent, That was the only tama/digital pet that was really "lost" because I couldn't find it. I knew where all my other digital pets were in general. My room in a locked candy toy thing... I lost the candy toy thing long time ago though. I could lock them safe in that... Its long empty. But all my digital pets are safely stored with me now. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one. I think.

I lost it at school, as it fell out of my pocket, I assume xP

It was a v4 <33 My friend has the same exact one so she gave it to me last year! :eek:

Years ago, before I actually organised mine, I would forget where I put them. Finding them later on is a good feeling though. :D

I have a Nano Puppy missing and he’s been missing for years... I’m hoping he hasn’t been thrown out without me realising. I hope it will turn up and I’ll get a nice surprise xD

I never lost one but I came very close.

One of them was placed on a tray in McDonald's and ended up being tipped into the bin (but we got it back... I didn't keep it though because I was worried about bin germs :p )

I also dropped one into a cup of tea. That one was beyond repair -_-

I currently own 6, but have lost 2 along the way. My V1 got lost awhile back, and then I think I had one of the Tamas that McDonalds put in their Happy Meals back in the day lol (like 11 or 12 years ago) and I left it at my great grandparents house, got it back and ultimately lost it in the move to the house I'm in now. When I move later this year, I will definitely put my Tamas with my computer stuff or my Playstation stuff :D

I lost my V4.5 about four years ago... haven't found it yet. :angry:

One time I temporarily misplaced my v3 for about a day but by the time I found it, my Tama had died. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back