V4 Universal Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jemlin

Reaction score
I have two v4's and one Tama-Go and I always get a Universal Characters on my v4's and don't know why!! Please help me! I really want a normal character!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that just means that you don't have enough skill level. This might help you,

350 fashion skill's gets you memetchi, 450 and over gets makiko.

350 smart skill's gets you mametchi, 450 and over gets you tensaitchi.

350 kindness skills get you kutchipatchi, 450 and over gets you nonbiritchi.

Hope i helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is either the weight level on your tama is too high, or there isn't enough skill points or you are neglecting your tama's. Just keep the weight down as low as possible by plying games and make sure the happy and hungry hearts are filled too. You don't need hundreds of skill points, just over 20 on each catagory, will do.And remember to pause your tama if you are not able to care for it for more than an hour.

I hope this helps! :D

Thanks for your help, but do you know how to get lots of skill points?

I want a universal adult, so if my universal teen lacks of skills points and is heavy, there's a high change of getting it? I been wanting a Masktchi for ages

Thanks for your help, but do you know how to get lots of skill points?
To get lots of skill points play games and go to school ALOT, you can't just play a game and then go to school once a day. So in your free time play games and go to school. And remember your tamas baby will inherit some of the skill. hope i helped

I want a universal adult, so if my universal teen lacks of skills points and is heavy, there's a high change of getting it? I been wanting a Masktchi for ages
Sort of, you cant just let your tama get fat and expect it to become :ph34r: . But masktchi is a bad care character so if you take bad care you might get masktchi, but its not an absolute positive way to get her, its still a bit random

Sort of, you cant just let your tama get fat and expect it to become :ph34r: . But masktchi is a bad care character so if you take bad care you might get masktchi, but its not an absolute positive way to get her, its still a bit random
The three possible universal characters that are female: Masktchi, Pyonkotchi, and Hanatchi. Hope this helped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back