Piercings And Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
What do you have? What do you want?

I wanna hear!

I have: Two holes in each ear in the regular spot, left cartilage(got it two days before x-mas), belly button(July 4th 2008, trying to get it to close so I can get it re-pierced), and tongue ring (got that 3 days after I turned 18 so Sept 27, 2010)

Want:

Maybe two dermal anchors (my bf doesn't want me to )

And I want a tattoo of an angel on one side of my hip and a devil on the other. But nothing elaborate maybe more stick figure ish. Idk, and since I'm not sure. I'm not getting it yet. Plus I wanna be in great shape when/if I get it. Opinions?

So how about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
piercings I have:

7mm (or 2ga) lobes (I wanna go to three inches)

5mm second holes

2mm third hole

Piercings I want:

0ga conch

4ga helix

4ga or 8ga tragus (all in my left ear)

"Nick"

Smiley

Tattoos I want:

An octopus on my right shoulder (like a big one that it's tentacles reach my elbow. Hakward sentence, no?)

"Pluck the feathers from your back ; and keep them in your heart" below my neck, like near my collarbone

"When I die, when I die

I'll rot

but when I live, when I live

I'll give it all I've got"

And no offense, but you should be able to get any piercing you want... :)

I have 30 piercings and 10 tattoos. I had 31 piercings but I had to take out my belly button ring :/

10 up each ear

Both tragus

Both rooks

Snakebites

Tongue

Nose

Two that wont be mentioned

If I remember, I'll post my tattoos a bit later. I don't feel like fishing through my photobucket.

-EDIT-

In order that I had them done xP

Plumeria Turtle

Lion Rampant and Thistles

Family Crest I'm thinking of putting my grandpa's birth and death years on toward the bottom around the belt end.

For my grandma :3 It looks wet because of ointment.

Chest piece part one

Penguin Feet Wraps all the way around.

Chest piece part two If you're wondering, I consider my chest piece to be two tattoos because the heart and the notes were done at least a year apart. Also looking at this picture, I need a touch up <.<

Sinking ship This was taken just after he finished.

Gemini Snakes

My ducky

These range from March '06 to August '10.

Band, whats a smiley and a nick? And yeah but I respect his opinion a lot. But that tattoos sound cool :p

Sweet, owwy with the two you wont mention? and I can't wait to see the tattoos. xD

Piercings I have: Four ear lobe piercings, two in each. (not much, I know.)

Tattoos I want: "Heart means everything" in script on the inside of my upper arm.

A treble clef on the inside of my wrist

An anchor on my hip (maybe?)

Piercings I want: Industrial bar, eyebrow. Hip piercings always interested me but I'd never get them myself. I always wanted to stretch my ears to a 2g or 4g, but everyone's stretching now and its more a fad instead of a body mod. >_>

kk445:

It's not much but there is always time for it to be added on to lol

The quote sounds nice =) Do they have any meaning? (the treble clef and the anchor) =o

And def don't stretch! It'll look bad when your like 40. (no offense to anyone who has stretched but that's meh opinionnn)

I don't have any piercings, I did have my lobe pierced, but it was a drunken mistake with friends* and it got infected :/ Nor do I have any tattoos.

I wanna get my ears stretched to 00, just so that I could take them out later if I wanted and they would heal. Then, I want my right industrial, my left helix, my bottom lip pierced, my tongue, and my eyebrow.

As for Tattoo's, I don't have any either. But I do want a rat similar to this one (only more flowing, and organic), and the zodiac symbol for taurus on either shoulders, and a skull with thorns wrapped around it on the inside of my ankle.

*it wasn't really...It just sounds more interesting that way...

kk445:

It's not much but there is always time for it to be added on to lol

The quote sounds nice =) Do they have any meaning? (the treble clef and the anchor) =o

And def don't stretch! It'll look bad when your like 40. (no offense to anyone who has stretched but that's meh opinionnn)
Heart means everything is A Day To Remember lyrics, and they have been my favorite band for 4 years.

I'm in love with music so I figured a treble clef would fit work, obviously.

I just think anchors look cool. xD I dont know if I would get that tattoo.

I always thought about that. People say they shrink back but my ears would probably look weird. After awhile I would probably get bored with them or get annoyed with caring for them. Gauges look nice on some people, and on some people they dont. I personally would never pas a 0 gauge if I stretched, but I find anything past 1" really gross, on anyone.

Ear peircings only.

I'm eleven, and I can't have that kind of stuff. ;D

Band, whats a smiley and a nick? And yeah but I respect his opinion a lot. But that tattoos sound cool :p
A smiley is a piercing inside the mouth. if you put your fingers infront of your front upper teeth, you'll feel this weeby thing. That's where it's pierced at.

And a nick..... Uh.... Nick Piercing

Thank you. :)

And not trying to sound rude, but there are such things as surgery and 'hider' plugs (which are basically skin colored plugs!)

@ The Butler : Actually, you're wrong (ugh, that sounded so rude, sorry..) If you take good care of your stretched ears, they will/could/can go back to a normal size or like 4ga. Sometimes, the ear will never go back to it's original size, as 2ga and beyond is the point of no return.

All I have is my ears, normal.

I want two more holes in my ears, and my cartilage, but my parents won't sign my papers, so I'll just wait til I'm 18 for that.

My parents hate tattoos too, and I don't especially want any tattoos, most people regret them anyway. So, I probably will never get a tattoo. :)

Just normal first holes in my ears D: I wear fake plugs in them.

I want to stretch my ears, I want my lobes double pierced, and I want an industrial piercing. I also want a nape piercing (back of neck) or dermals on my collarbones.

As for tattoos, one day I want an anchor, peace sign, or a bird silhouette on my wrist.

More piercings and tattoo ideas will still come into my mind later. I'm never really bothered thinking about it because I'm too young to get anything major done and I have terribly strict parents who don't find body modification very... nice.

Just single ear piercings. Thinking about someday getting second ones, but it probably won't happen. I find piercings anywhere else to be unattractive, as well as stretching out ear lobes.

Don't have any tattoos and never plan on having them. Why? Because they're permanent and look trashy.

Just single ear piercings. Thinking about someday getting second ones, but it probably won't happen. I find piercings anywhere else to be unattractive, as well as stretching out ear lobes.

Don't have any tattoos and never plan on having them. Why? Because they're permanent and look trashy.
They only look trashy if they're done cheaply.

i have my ears pierced. im only 13 so i dont really have anything else.

but i want:

-belly buttton pierced.

-lip (possibly)

tattoos:

i want:

-heart on my right big toe.

-either the notebook words or a cross with a vine around it on my foot.

-an angel on my lower part of my stomach.

yeahh sooo .

If I was to get another peircing, it'd be possibly a nose one. My music teacher has one and it looks cool. But painful ):

As for Tattoos, I'd rather stay clean. :)

Not that people with them aren't 'clean', it's just that I don't want something on my skin permanently that I may regret.

I have 4 piercings in each ear lobe, each a normal stud or sleeper, I hate stretched ears so I'd never have anything else, and my belly button done, so 9 piercings in total.

I want 5 more.

I want 2 in my left cartilage, my tragus, my nose and a double naval (Where both the top and bottom of the belly button are pierced)

I want 2 tattoos. I want a caffeine molecule and a serotonin molecule tattooed, one on each hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back