Logging in to TamaTown with Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dakdakattack

Reaction score
Hi! This may seem like a silly question, but I am new to TamaTown and don't know where to find the "username" to sign in with. I know that to get your password, you go to the "PC" option on your Tama-Go and you receive the password, but I don't know what it means by "username."

If anyone could help me, it would be amazing :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Your Tama-Go's user name is what you named the Tamagotchi unit itself when you first started it up and it's probably something like your first name or the like. Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! This may seem like a silly question, but I am new to TamaTown and don't know where to find the "username" to sign in with. I know that to get your password, you go to the "PC" option on your Tama-Go and you receive the password, but I don't know what it means by "username."

If anyone could help me, it would be amazing :furawatchi:
You can find your username by highlighting the information icon and pressing button "A" until you see a picture of your tama and the word "username." Your username should be underneath it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back