What the?....Two times my v2 (no wait, 3 times)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
Please help me! Here's are story

For some people who don't know, my v2 had a total spazz and reset it self.

Then, I had to start from the 1st generation.

Then........ the batterey was low. I had to keep downloading it. Then, I looked at my items.... Guess what? THEY ALL DISIPERED!!!

I had 24 items, including the UFO, PC AND THRONE.

Then, yesterday, I got about 8 items. Then, what should happen? ALL MY ITEMS TURN INTO BALLS!!!

I had gotten the UFO for the 2nd time, AND ITS GONE!!

Why?

well i know that when you restart all your itams disaper. i don't know about all your itams changing into balss. :) ;) ^_^

Oh and we are supposed 2 believe that???
Duh, yes! :D She's not a liar. Anyways, You probably got one were they din't do "quality check" on it. I would just go buy another one. but that's just me! :furawatchi:

Oh and we are supposed 2 believe that???
Yeah.. you have to coz I said so. *Lol*..Jk... Somethin similar happend to my Connexion. I dropped it then the screen turned black... and the battery sign came up... then I reseted it then it didn't work... then I reseted it again.... I downloaded it and it was back to normal... but my Items were gone... and yea... it sucked.... I dunno about the items turning into balls though... That never happend with mine... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back