Memetchi has not received job [!] letter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*HorseLover*

Reaction score
My Memetchi v4 is acting like a regular adult in every way (favorite food, sleep/wake time, etc.), except that she has not yet received the [!] post that usually indicates her first job.

Her skill points are fairly normal:

Intel.- 66

Arts- 246

Social- 48

And I've been giving more or less average care. What's going on? :huh:

You haven't paused it or changed the batteries (in the middle of caring for your current character) recently by any chance, have you?

Don't worry, it happens sometimes. Has your tamagotchi been doing well in Preschool and School? That affects when you get your job and what job you get. Also, the skill points are very important. Try to raise them. By the way, a trick: If you feed your tamagotchi an omelette or fish, it should raise your intelligent skill points.

Don't worry, it happens sometimes. Has your tamagotchi been doing well in Preschool and School? That affects when you get your job and what job you get. Also, the skill points are very important. Try to raise them. By the way, a trick: If you feed your tamagotchi an omelette or fish, it should raise your intelligent skill points.
It has done pretty well in preschool and school-- I always get as many skill points out of it each day as possible.

I was in the exact same situation!! My V4 Memetchi would not get a job although she had lots of Skill Points. It does take a while for it to get a job. Mine took a whole MONTH!! Just be patient and it's sure to get a job.

The skill points does not affect wether the [!] mail comes or not. The regular for my v4rs are anyway that it takes at least 12 hours before the letter comes, so just have a little patience, and try reset and download if it hasn't come in another two whole days. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back