How to get Perfect Care Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
There's only one way of getting Perfect Care characters - one way for all versions. I'm here to help you get your dream character without half-breaking your Tama trying to debug!

1. Check it every 10 minutes.

2. Keep it unpaused.

3. No Care Misses (attention icon being ignored)

4. Play lots of games.

5. Dicipline it well.

6. Only feed snacks as a treat.

7. Keep the weight down.

8. Praise it if it behaves well.

MUSIC STAR TIPS:

1. Keep the stress low.

2. Don't make it practice too much.

3. Don't let it play too much.

TAMA-GO TIPS:

1. Keep the Friendship level high.

Note: The Main Tips apply to Music Star too, so basically Music Star has some extra tips. Same with the Tama-Go Tips.

without half-breaking your Tama trying to debug!
if you do it correctally and to the correct vertion debuging can be undone and will not break your tama

and also i have goten a perfect care caricter on the tamago by only folowing 2 of those rules ( kee frendship hig as well as training)

Hey 1 more tip for a GUARANTEED Perfect Care character (following tip not recommended):

GET ADDICTED TO IT

Remember this "tip" is not to be followed. It'll get you a Perfect Care character every time, but it'll also ruin your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Mametchi for my first Tama on Tama-Go, and I think it's a perfect care character. :D

I got a Mametchi for my first Tama on Tama-Go, and I think it's a perfect care character. :D
Mametchi is considered Perfect Care, but the characters for V3, V4, V5, V6 and Tama-Go are totally random :( .

Dolphin stated (and you quoted) that v3, v4, v5, v6 AND TamaGo (which I think is v7) were random.

While I agree on v3 and v4... I was asking for her clarification as to why she included that particular version... >.>

~Phnx

I have all those versions and I have TESTED to see if its random. It is random on:

VERSION THREE

VERSION FOUR

MUSIC STAR

TAMA - GO

Mmmm...I do not believe v6 Music Star is Random.

I have perfect character on 5 Generations, between 2 Music Stars.

Why do you think is random? What did you do? (This interests me.)

~Phnx

I know it is random because I once took absolutely perfect care of a Kuribotchi, it never got sick, too fat or cried. It also got 000 care misses. Adult character = Tosakatchi. That's a Horrible Care character, by the way.

Well, I do not think it depends on your Teen character (which you did not mention.)

According to what I have read, v6 depends on what your Hearts (Hungry/Happy) are like at the time of Evolution.

So if you were Empty (or close) at Evolution, you would get Tosaka. Do you remember hearts at Evolution time?

In my experience this is true, except when I tried to get Shmashimatchi. I had 6 or 7 hearts and still got Mametchi.

~Phnx

My hearts were all full at the time of evolution. The Teen character I cannot remember.

v4 isn't random. It's based on skill points -- apparently less that 20 of each means you get a universal... But with the others, it's skill points. My v4's a Gourmetchi at the moment, but I (pretty sure) know it's going to become Tosakatchi because it's intelligence skills are highest. So because it's in the Meme (Beauty) family, but I then raised Intelligence, it'll become Tosakatchi. And Tama-Go Isn't random. I've always gotten perfect characters because I take it everywhere. My brother only got a horrible character because he left it alone 9 hours before it was meant to be born... I'm not sure about v3 though.. Or music star. But they should be based on care, and I doubt they're random.

I have all those versions and I have TESTED to see if its random. It is random on:

VERSION THREE

VERSION FOUR

MUSIC STAR

TAMA - GO
All of those versions, I'm pretty sure arent random.

Have you honestly tested these? Or are you just making them up :huh:

I recently found that Tama-Go is not random, but the Music Star, I'll tell you all the tests I did on it:

1. I took perfect care of a male Music Star. I made sure it had high training, high Hungry and Happy hearts all the time and high skill points. It evolved into Tosakatchi, a Horrible Care character.

2. My brother ALWAYS lets his V6s down. This time, he left them in his suticase but I noticed and pointed it out. He took them out and they were dead. We looked at their previous characters. One was a Memetchi. That's Great Care. How can my brother have taken great care of it when it lay forgotten in his suitcase for a month?!

@Dolphin:: I see... and am no longer interested. >.>

@Ebil:: Thank you for that Tip! I will be applying it to my next Generation on v4. I wonder if this works on Baby, or only Teen/Adult.

~Phnx

v4 isn't random. It's based on skill points -- apparently less that 20 of each means you get a universal... But with the others, it's skill points. My v4's a Gourmetchi at the moment, but I (pretty sure) know it's going to become Tosakatchi because it's intelligence skills are highest. So because it's in the Meme (Beauty) family, but I then raised Intelligence, it'll become Tosakatchi.
Then I'm wondering: Why did my v4 tamagotchi evolve into a Hawainotchi when it had the skillpoints 39 28 32 when it evolved? All it's hearts was full (but it had been sick two times). Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question but I'm a first time tamagotchi owner.

I got a Ringotchi when I took AWFUL care of my Tamagotchi on the Tama-Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back