Tama-Go Death?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
I was playing my Tama-Go, and my Ringotchi was replaced with an old lady and she had a bag next to her and shes yelling... Is she dead? Or is she angry?

PRESS BUTTONS REPEATEDLY! It mighta turned into an Otokitchi, but that doesn't matter. IT'S PACKING IT'S BAG! my brothers did this, but I saved it by pressing buttons repeatedly then caring for it. Or... It might be old age and it leaving naturally...

depending on how long its been left in that state the reset-download trick wont work and the only button you need to press is A

Note to you... The Higher the friendship bar, the less likely it will pack its bag. IT will be a bit more accepting of you not caring for it right away. Play games often, go to the park often when it is a child/toddler, shop for new food when it is avaliable.

You are all right, the Tama is leaving. This has never happened to me before 'cause i paused my Tama-Go

You SHOULD press the buttons reapeatedly! because it's packing it's bag so it will leave you if you didn't pressed it.. well that's because your tamagotchi is screaming because she is lonely. maybe you don't play with her, don't go to parks, don't buy food (FYI. if you don't buy food and just make her eat the same food always if she is hungry, she may become weary with that food)and even when you don't care for it. it will feel neglected.. so your tamagotchi called that service of the old woman to pack her bag.. you should go to shops too.. :)

FYI. that's my advice, well if you have problems in my answer, please reply.. :)

Hey could any one take a video of that and put it on YouTube. Maybe it is because you were not fully bonded to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back