Where And how to get Dazzilitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On TamaTown, go to where you can sell your cds. The other desk person sells DESTINY STARS. Buy a girl one, transfer it to your music star, and use it =3

How to get a dazzilitchi!

1.Log on to new.tamatown.com

2.Go to gotchi records,it's near the beach and if you are in the shop area,go right and you'll see it,it's yellow with a big record on top

3.At one of the desks in gotchi records(i forget which one i think its the desk on the right)that you can trade CDs in for items.if your cd level is high enough,you should be able to trade in your cd for a girl's destiny star do that by clicking on the girls destiny star on the list,it's pink.

4.After you trade it in,go to your apartment and look at your items.I don't know which category it would be under but when you see it,click on it and select send to your tamagotchi music star toy.it will give you a password that you enter into your tamagotchi.

5.Im not running my music stars right now but I think there is a treasure chest icon on the music star that holds your items.you select the girls destiny star and it should change your tama into a dazzilitchi!but only if your tama is a girl! :)

If you want dazzilitchi into your tamagotchi you have to buy girl's destiny star in tamatown. If you only want her in Music City you can find the code in many places in internet.

BUT you can get it into tamagotchi with a cheat. Go to musicstargen and get it from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
ENTER CONTESTS. It is the only way to get a high enough ranked CD, unless you want to complete gotchidoku 1000 times! I eventually did get 2 CDs high enough to buy them, but it took weeks!

ENTER CONTESTS. It is the only way to get a high enough ranked CD, unless you want to complete gotchidoku 1000 times! I eventually did get 2 CDs high enough to buy them, but it took weeks!
Yep I agree with hwd45, getting high leveled cd without entering contests would take ages! I found out that to get 5th ultimate silver you would have to play gotchidoku game 135 times and everytime get the perfect (???) score at it.

Yep I agree with hwd45, getting high leveled cd without entering contests would take ages! I found out that to get 5th ultimate silver you would have to play gotchidoku game 135 times and everytime get the perfect (???) score at it.
Originally I tried doing as many as possible. I was devastated when I found out I could have just entered contests!

How many weeks?

Thanks,

Tama forever2114

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back