What happened to TamaTalk? O_o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
I've been an on and off member of TT since... about 5 years ago. This is my first time coming on since last May.... The site layout has changed? Any other changes that happened within the past year?

Thanks! -Shayna

Welcome back! :) Around September, there was a proposal to have the site updated. Enough money was raised to have the site upgrade, which took place this October. The list of some of the changes are available here. :)

The site layout has changed, as OldSchoolTama has said. And the people have changed. We're not as tight as we used to be. And we barely even come on. Half of the girls (and guys) who were really active about two years ago are gone now. It's disappointing, but c'est la vie, non?

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntr left. -cry-
I remember she went on a long holiday and never came back D;

I think now everyone is remembering how different we used to be and we're all feeling the same about it. Awww how sad is this? We said we'd always be there for each other but I hardly keep in touch with people. D: D: D:

The site layout has changed, as OldSchoolTama has said. And the people have changed. We're not as tight as we used to be. And we barely even come on. Half of the girls (and guys) who were really active about two years ago are gone now. It's disappointing, but c'est la vie, non?
It's time to meet new people then, this place is pretty cool. Glad I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back