How do I pass the judges in the Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but I would like you to make the question a bit more detailed, like, how old is your tama, how much skill points has he/she got, how old is it, and how many times has it met the judges.

You have to practise a LOT with the band, play the games very much as well, and have real high skill points. If skill points are realy low, and you don't have enough time to play much with it, I would suggest you pause it, and just play when you start it, then re pause it, and repeat this until you have quite high skill points. Hope I helped ;)

Sam (ShimaShimatchi)

Male

2 yr.

Once failed

Other Members: Tarakotchi (guitar), Kuromametchi (trumpet)

Skills:

If I remember correctly, the judges always come twice daily (2:15 pm and 4:15 pm) after your Tamagotchi evolves into an adult. If you don't pass the first time around (especially if it's always the judge on the left-hand side who's always giving you that one X), it means you not only have to keep practicing on your own in the two hours before the judges come back but that you have to practice with your band as well (the 'away' option under the door icon) in order to increase bonding with your band.

Hi! :) I had this same problem with my last Tamagotchi. She didn't pass the first AND second audition! You might need to raise your skill points (tone, rhythm, and original) to a certain level for you to pass it. Also, remember to do well in preschool and school! This is very important and plays a major role in how successful your Tama will be. If your Tamagotchi is not practicing its instrument enough, this could be another problem. Try to practice a lot with the band, too. Hope I helped and good luck on that next audition! :)

You might need to raise your skill points (tone, rhythm, and original) to a certain level for you to pass it.
Umm.. My stats are 999... Does my band's instruments matter? I play the mic.

Umm.. My stats are 999... Does my band's instruments matter? I play the mic.
Yeah, you're fine with the skill points. 999 is as high as it gets anyway. This is why a combination of high skill points + practicing on your own + practicing with your band helps.

As far as instruments go, it does help (not to mention keep the stress down) if your Tamagotchi practices with its 'favorite' instrument. You'll know that it's the favorite when you go to select instruments and when you select the right one, your character will make some sort of happy face. This mostly applies when you want to switch the instrument when your Tamagotchi is an adult though. I say this because even if you don't pick its favorite instrument when it's a baby, you'll be able to train it to the point where it becomes the favorite instrument by the time it's an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamagotchi used to like the bass drum, but now he likes the mic for a random reason. I like him playing the mic better than the bass drum.

Wait, so my Tamagotchi has 2/3 of getting passed? On his own, 999, but I don't practice together.

Yeah I'm having the same problem with mine but it never give me an O on the last judge. I practise loooooooaaaadds but my tama never went to school as a toddler. does that affect my outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back