Tama-Go Remodel Themes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillxdd

Reaction score
Are there any other "secret" remodel themes? The first one I got was the one with four columns, which cost 120,000 points. The second one, the one I'm using right now cost 350,000 points and looks like a room with two arches, a flight of stairs with only two steps (lol), a carpet, and a candelabra at the upper left side. :D

Also, who else is using the same theme as me? (The one that costs 350,000 points) I'm guessing that if you use that theme for a period of time, it changes? Coz this morning my room was empty, and now it had a huge bunny stuffed toy right under the candelabra. Weird huh? :eek:

Discuss please! :)

T-there are secret ones? How the heck do you get them? ; ^ ; Yours sounds so awesome.

Those aren't secret, they are just more rare then the usual ones you see in the store. You are less likely to find the more expensive ones until you are closer to the price or have earn that much points for them. I am using the 4 Columns remodel them currently. I'm just waiting for a new theme to come up. I've had this one for a while now and its pretty boring to me.

Oh, there is a Japanese theme, a Jail Theme, a Royal theme (Which I think is the stairs) a Beach Theme... and those are the others I have come across, but I'm sure there is more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was using my sister's Tama-go and I saw this Jail theme one, which cost 40,000 points. It was boring to me lol. Yeah my current theme is awesome! I wanna see the beach theme, but I'm probably not getting it. xD

Thats cool! I want a beach or royal theme!

I've had a chance to get all of the ones I've mentioned... But I haven't gotten the Royal one yet. I like the Beach theme best.

I got 900,000 points with the "Point Multiplier" glitch. Can I buy the beach?

The giant bunny in my royal room is now gone. I wonder what that was about? I didn't have any figurines on, lol.

@SailorRosette: How much is the beach theme? :D

What? The themes? Or Wave Two of the Tamagotchi Tama-Go? The Tama-Go look simmilar to the ID a tad more... The clear cover has a "crystal like" top to it, but still removable.... In Purple, Pink and Black. They look simmilar to the Tama-Go otherwise.

The Themes, they all look pretty cool... If you look in Binary's log they posted a while ago, you can see what some of them look like. It in the News portion of the site.

Yup, I believe that is how it works... Earning enough points and finding them in the remodel shop... Which is still random. Any theme can show up at anytime once you've earned enough points or you are pretty close to being able to afford...

So say you have 38,000 points on your tama-go, you can have a chance of seeing the Beach theme now. Randomly it can show up now that you have had those points. You do not need to keep these points to see it again. You can see it now, but you might not be able to afford it next time around.

So the more points you have, the greater chance you have to unlock the newer themes. It doesn't mean you will see it once you have enough, it just means its unlocked and its possible to see it in the remodel shop.

Gah. I hope you can understand one of those... I'm on a typing frenzy...

I don't know what theme I have but it costed 50000GP and it has a squiggle on one of the walls. I think it might, just MIGHT be the Japanese one because when it has a shower the background wall has what looks like Japanese symbols on it. I'll post pics soon.

Well, it has a picture of a symbol... (Maybe it says Tama... never know!) Then the room looks like wood and there is barely a door. The shower is like a small spa pool. The Japanese Room. I haven't had it in quite a longtime.

SAM_0672-1.jpg

You should see my theme in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back