The Search for the Perfect French Fry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMama0729

Reaction score
What is the best french fry? McDonalds? Iceburg? Burger King? Tell everyone.

I like crunchy outsides and soft inner fry. Nice and lightly salted. But where to find the best fry in the world?

The quest begins...

As my husband asked, do steak fries count? I don't know. Maybe they should be a sub-category.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuudeee.

McDonald's has the BEST fries of all time in my opinion.

If you ever have to opportunity to go to Kennywood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, make sure you go to a little fry stand there called Potato Patch. And then you will have tasted the best fries that exist <3

I gotta say McDonalds, their fries are amazing. Don't eat there much anymore though.

McCain superfries lol. I like how they have the crunchy outside. But if we're talking about fast food fries I would have to say McDonald's.....:)I love them, but we hardly ever go there.

My personal favorite is the fries from the fast food stand in my town. I feel like the best chain fries are Burger King, but I haven't had McDonald's in years.

Theres this place by me called Five Guys(they make them from fresh potatoes in the store and when you order fries they fill the bag half way up with them.) either them or Checkers fully loaded fries(bacon, sour cream, cheese yummmm).

Five guys fries:

FiveGuysFries.jpg

Checkers fries:

checkers-loaded-fries.jpg

If your in the New York area go to these places now. (Idk if they have checkers nation wide)

I really like sweet potato fries, even better than normal ones. Does anybody else agree? lol

Steak and Shake has pretty good regular fries though.

Theres this place by me called Five Guys(they make them from fresh potatoes in the store and when you order fries they fill the bag half way up with them.) either them or Checkers fully loaded fries(bacon, sour cream, cheese yummmm).

Five guys fries:

FiveGuysFries.jpg

Checkers fries:

checkers-loaded-fries.jpg

If your in the New York area go to these places now. (Idk if they have checkers nation wide)
*wipes drool off mouth*

Ahem.

I quite like McDonald's fries. :]

The ones from our local Fish & Chip store are THE BEST

Nothing like New Zealand chips :)

If you ever have to opportunity to go to Kennywood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, make sure you go to a little fry stand there called Potato Patch. And then you will have tasted the best fries that exist <3
this this this. <3

I like McDonalds fries.. and I dip them in my mocha frappe if I get one. Its soo good.

I also like oreida french frys. They are soft and salted, yet crispy on the outside and thick.

those new wendys natural-cut sea salt fries are da BOMBB!!! Like, best fries ever in the whole dang world, and the only ones i will eat.

those new wendys natural-cut sea salt fries are da BOMBB!!! Like, best fries ever in the whole dang world, and the only ones i will eat.
They taste the same to me. And besides ever think about the fact that they're still fried? =o So not healthy lol They just try and make it sound better. (My bf works at wendys I'm not hating on wendys I love wendys just their fries are the same)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back