Do certain Tama characters have favorite toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
I bought a little stuffed lion doll for my hitodetchi, and she loves to play with it. Do certain tamagotchi characters have favorite toys? How about tamagotchi genders? One time, i bought Kit an action figure, and she did not like it. Did she not like it because she was a girl? Would a boy tama like an action figure? I don't know, do you?

There aren't set designations for specific character/gender and the toy you give them (at least in my experience). The way you tell which toy is their 'favorite' is when your character plays with it, it looks happy and there are hearts surrounding your character and its toy.

From what I've experienced, every tamagotchi character has its own favorite toy and food/snack. When you scroll to that certain item, your Tamagotchi should look happy. Also, I am not completely sure about the gender. I tried giving my Mimitchi (girl) a dinosaur to play with on my Music Star but she did not like it. My male Shimashimatchi on the Tama-Go, though, will wear a dress. I guess it just depends on what Tamagotchi version you have.

Every time I give Kit her lion doll, she looks surprised, then she smiles in an anime fashion, then she smiles really big and a sunshine appears over her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back