Jane's

birthday.

Jake how could you?

You're not being a very good friend right now

Edited by It`s Teri
  • Like 2

JAKE IS NOT A REAL FRIEND

• Like 2

my heart hoodie came! :DD my sister got a space hoodie. hers came with a note from jade, mine came with one from john, prob cause nepeta is dead :P

• Like 2

my heart hoodie came! :DD my sister got a space hoodie. hers came with a note from jade, mine came with one from john, prob cause nepeta is dead :P

cool my mum told me this morning my Terezi shirt is already here, because we got other packages today, and I saw one of them and it was a clothing one so I asked my mum if it was the Terezi shirt and she said it's already here

I REALLY want a hoodie or a shirt... Too expensive though, and even if I love the void aspect, the hoodie is quite... meh for me. And I won't get a hoodie with an aspect I don't really care about.

My gf got a note from Vriska with her rage hoodie.

oh heheh vriska gave me a note along with my breath hoodie uwu;;

i would really like an official dave or jade shirt, and a mind zip hoodie too. man that would be rad deepest sigh

ok, terezi shirt, check.

next year I'm gonna ask for a space hoodie for my birthday, since my aspect is space and all

EDIT: Update!

05526.gif

yep Jane totally lost it.

Jake is so clueless though

Edited by It`s Teri

i have a hero of breath hoodie and a letter from john but i also want another zip up hoodie?? does anyone know the sizes cause i heard they run big so im not sure if i should get a small or not unu i usually buy clothing thats a medium or a small but idk if it'll be tOO small or if i should play it safe o:

i cant wait for christmas though!! i really hope i can get some homestuck stuff uwu

but omg the update.... no.... trigger warning: opinion??

i am jane

i am jane and roxy into one

i rEALLY HATE JAKE ENGLISH I KNOW EXACTLY HOW JANE FEELS MY BABY

i was literally screaming(not even joking i was just screaming) at how stupid and how horrible of a friend jake is i want to slap him upside the head with a fREAKING CHAINSAW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hes so selfish oh my gosh and its like he doesnt even care about his friends only himself and it makes me so upset because jane is so wonderful she doesnt deserve him either shes so much better unu

jesus christ i feel so bad for jane i seriously want to cry jane baby no its ok omgfkldjhklsfgk

this is just my opinion on jake tho its cool if anyone likes him and all but ive had personal experiences with a guy like that before and it really sucks so i just dont like jake at all anymore im sorry

i AM SO SAD FOR FEFETA AND ROXY TOO MY BABIES NO I DONT WANT JANE'S PARTY TO BE RUINED unu

• Like 1

jakejakejakejake you silly goose i still love you but how can you not see jane likes you and treat her like that pppfgtdfffft

janey deserves a million hugs now ;_____;

• Like 2

this

05537.gif

and then this

05541.gif

and

and

and

i hope nothing bad happens to roxy

there are no words on how much i hate condesce.

Yes, the Condesce!! :D

It's been a while.

Also, nice absconding Jane.

CONDESCE IF U TOUCH ONE HAIR ON ROXYS HEAD I WILL BEAT YOU TO PIECES WITH A CHAINSAW

Is it too late to join the Condense hate party or the Homestuck talk in general?

BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO BEAT HER DEAD FOR ROXY.

• Like 1

CONDESCE IF U TOUCH ONE HAIR ON ROXYS HEAD I WILL BEAT YOU TO PIECES WITH A CHAINSAW

allow me to join you i have kanaya as my patron troll >:D

Edited by It`s Teri