What it be worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl9406

Reaction score
I dated this great guy for a little over a year. We started dating in 8th grade, broke up in 9th, but stayed good friends. I'm in 10th now. He was my first love, first kiss, radaradarada. We broke up because he thought he was moving a couple hours away. He ended up not though. Let's call him G. Well after we broke up, he was my homecoming date, and we'd hang out at school all the time. He would sit in my group constantly, and he told me he still loved me.

I started dating another guy, let's call him K, in December of 2010. He was my first boyfriend since G, and I thought this would be my chance to finally get over him. I started talking to him in November, and I thought he was amazing. He asked me out and of course I said yes. He was really sweet, and funny, and he treated me good for a while. He would always go to my locker after every class, and he'd always make me smile. He texted me this past Tuesday, RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL, to tell me we "weren't working out" and that "he didn't like me like he used to". He had seen me 15 minutes beforehand, but he had to do it in a text. That hurt.

I texted G and told him what happened. He said "well he's just stupid." That made me smile for the first time that day. I told him that I loved him and that he was the best. Since we broke up, he never said he loved me, even though I would say it as friends. But this time, he said he loved me too. I realized that even though I REALLY liked K, I wasn't over G.

K won't talk to me anymore. At the fair last night, I was riding rides with a few friends, and he said I was a *let's not mention*. I hadn't done anything to him. I gave him the space he wanted. G has always been there for me. I dated him for a year and some months. I dated K for almost 2 months. I would expect K to be the one that would still be friends with me, and not G.

I miss G. Would it be worth it to try to get him back? No matter what I've gone through, he's always been by my side. Would I have another chance with him?

I usually am not one to give out second chances, but I think that in this case you should. After all, you and G only broke up because he thought he was moving, not because the relationship itself wasn't working out. If you both still have feelings for each other and you're still good friends, I say go for it, no question about it.

I agree with Cinderpelt, go for it. He seems like a good guy and you two have feelings for each other that you can't ignore. If you don't go for it. You'll regret it.

Be young, be free, think with your heart, and live for the moment. If he makes you happy right now, let him make you happy. But don't throw all of your emotions into him and let yourself fall in love so easily.

A true love will work hard to earn your affections. Let him work hard and you'll know he truly is deserving. Always remember that if things don't work out, there are millions of other boys out there, and you have a lifetime to meet them.

Just do what feels best now and don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back