Robot Unicorn Attack!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
My friend had Robot Unicorn on her iPod and when I found it on facebook I was instantly addicted....

Anyone else played it??

xoxo,

missvioletchi

Hahaha yes~ It's so addicting. Some of my friends and I had a contest of who could get the highest score. I did not XD

ALWAYS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU

AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY

OH LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

In case you didn't catch my drift, yes, I love Robot Unicorn Attack. I don't play it all that often, but it's so fun. My best friend forced me into playing it.

It was like rainbows and unicorns and dolphins and stars and amazing music in one game.

OMFG

I love that game! I'm so addicted! I sometimes play the heavy metal version if I want to listen to my own music though.

My high score is five million, seven thousand and something, I haven't played it in a while.

I LOVE robot unicorn attack!!!

Its so addictive xD

Its better than the heavy metal version- any of you played it? :D

It is so addicting!!! I have the app now on my iPod and my friends and I sing the song really loud and abnoxiously sometimes :)

And to Jadeid: your welcome :)

I love Robot Unicorn Attack :D

My score is 400,000 something. I haven't played in a while.

YES!! muahahaha xD me and my friends sit and play this when were supposed to be working on our projects haha

Wow my sister hooked up her laptop to the TV once and played it I was like um.

But yeah I've never tried it x)Maybe I will..?

OMG, Yes! I learnt about it through facebook and I'm addicted to it. My highest score was 56,752 so far. I'm trying to beat it, but the reaction times needed are insane after the 10,000 mark. I prefer the Heavy Metal version since the music gets me energetic. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back