new romors are TRUE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MANNY OF YOU HAVE HERD ROMORS ABOUT TAMAGO FIGURE WAAVE 2 they are true i bought ponycthi and kiromemenchi (i dont think i spelled them right) i cant upload the picures because i dont know how and also im on my 2 gen on my tama go it is a boy and a chiled now here is info about new figures kiro and pony bolth have shops i bought a tredmill at kiros shop kiros games are ball match and driveing ponys games are hunting and manhole

kiros shop is a excirise shop and poneys is a makeup shop (sorry about the tipos) ~CATTY

MANY OF YOU HAVE HERD RUMORS ABOUT TAMAGO FIGURE WAAVE 2 they are true i bought ponytchi and kuromametchi (i dont think i spelled them right) i cant upload the picures because i dont know how and also im on my 2nd gen on my tama go it is a boy and a child now here is info about new figures kuro and pony both have shops i bought a treadmill at kuros shop kuros games are ball match and driving ponys games are hunting and manhole

kuros shop is a excersize shop and ponys is a makeup shop (sorry about the typos) ~CATTY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been confirmed long ago and many people have the new figures now.

~Mimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back