Who LOVES to write?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
I was just pondering, but who here LOVES to write? Like absolutely loves writing?

I like to write - it's why I build websites, from blogs, to online communities. I like using my creative mind to come up with new things.

I made a website for writing, very few members though.

It's in my siggy, but it's invisible.

Understatement. I absolutely adore writing.

It's so fun to write to me, it can range from writing something that makes me so happy and laughing at it or feeling sad. It's fun to write depressing stuff but I've cried a few times. '''

I LOVE writing, it was all I did for like 2 years in high school, just for me though... We didn't have a school newspaper or anything lol. I've got loads of story ideas, but very few get put onto paper, I'm very choosy about what I actually write lol :D

I'm going to start a novel this year, so hopefully, by the time I'm in Year 8 in highschool, I have a novel on the Big W shelf. xxx

I absolutely adore to write. I can't go a day without writting something or a minute without writting about things to write (not exaggerating!). I am hoping to peruse a carrier as an author :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i write stories about random stuff at school and sometimes on the internet.

one time i made a story about ken and barbie going to diffrent places but those places either blew up or something ran into the place/store. and in the end ken dies and barbie just says "oh ken, you'll be alive again tommorow." :huh:

I'm going to start a novel this year, so hopefully, by the time I'm in Year 8 in highschool, I have a novel on the Big W shelf. xxx
ooh there's this website www.wattpad.com i use where you post stories you write and people can comment on it or vote if they like it and it shows how many reads you get. then, it's ranked in say...humor or romance or werewolf, fantasy, horror, mystery/suspense, vampire and more. you can only have two categories though :3 and then there's the what's hot list. it's out of ALL the stories on the website, which ones are most popular. you should put a story on there! i have an account and story:)

I love writing. I have attempted to write at least 3 books, but I never finished them. I only wrote one, but I am in the middle of writing one now. I think I'll finish it. I'm pretty sure it's a mystery.

I love writing, and for as much of it as I have done, I have never finished an original work. (Unless you count fanfiction. I have a fic about 7,000 words or so long that's finished.) I wish I could sit down and make myself write.

Evie

I love writing! Truth be told, I don't do a lot of it outside of school assignments, but I really do enjoy it. Earlier on in the year I wrote a 6,000-word story for English (was only supposed to be 1,000 - oops!) based around the concept of a devious plan. Regardless, I received a Stage 14.2 for it (highest possible stage is 15.2), which is a great mark, and I was insanely proud that all of my hard work paid off.

I wouldn't mind being an author one day, but my main passion is with computers... perhaps writing the storyline/concepts/quests for computer games? I would find that a very rewarding job. :)

Writing?I love to write! I especially like writing stories with a happy ending. It's cool cuz we write at school and i love it when we do that. I wanna write a story about tamagotchi characters jumping out of my Tama Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back