Tama-Go Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meme364

Reaction score
Hi, I have some questions about the Tama-Go.

1) What time do the shops change what they're selling? If they don't, how many hours do I wait until they change what they sell?

2) How many training bars do I need until my tama goes to the bathroom on it's own? Does it HAVE to be full?

i know the awnser for your second question it needs to be full which is 15 bars 1 for disiple 1 for clesning poo and four for catching him poo hope i helped ALOT :)

i know the awnser for your second question it needs to be full which is 15 bars 1 for disiple 1 for clesning poo and four for catching him poo hope i helped ALOT :)
Alright is there more then 15 chances I get to train it or just 15 and if I miss 1 I can't train it?

Alright is there more then 15 chances I get to train it or just 15 and if I miss 1 I can't train it?
Actually, You gain 1 discipline points for praising it or time out, and you earn 3 points for making it go to the bathroom.

You can train it anytime, but if you have the discipline bar full you cannot fill it any further.

I don't know what time the shop change, but I know that the shop items does not change at all when the tama is paused, unlike previous connections.

I don't know what time the shop change, but I know that the shop items does not change at all when the tama is paused, unlike previous connections.
Alright thanks I was wondering about that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back