What to buy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone has played a tamagotchi angel? I might be able to buy one, but i could also buy a V3 and a V2. So what do you think i should get :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played an angelgotchi. It's almost the same.

It depends on what your looking for...do you want you tama to go to work, have a family, have a band, in color, ect.

My personal fav at the moment are my V3 and V4 but that's pretty much cause I can connect them.

I don't know what i want, i already have a V3, V5, V6, and a Tama-Go, but i like the v3s because i can connect them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't waste your money on the English price these days.

You'll have just as much fun with the japanese. It's easy to get a handle of.

I loved the angel when I played it, but for me it got boring after its life ended the first time and I put it back in the box. The thing I enjoyed the most was interacting with it (tapping the screen) when the bat tried to steal the candy. I'm more of a newer version tama lover than an older version. I recently got back into tamas when the music star came out, so I still have lots more tamas that are new to me and fun to explore with.

Comparing an angel to a regular old tama (the p1's and 2's) i'd say the angel would be more fun. Simply for the touch screen interaction with the bats and candy. I think it's an enjoyable tama for many people, and definitely one that would make a nice addition to anyone's collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back