What is you favorite subject? and why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan1996

Reaction score
math and english :D .. they are the only subjects in school that i can't forget what i have learned

:p
funmath.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drama, Maths, English, Science. My favourite subjects are the ones I'm best at.

I just finished my frist semester. my favourite subject was probably BT (Business Technology) because I learned a lot of useful things, and it's just really fun and I like the teacher. Also because I did the best on the exam in the whole grade.... so it is now my favourite subject<3

Next semester I am looking forward to geography and drama. I love geography and history because to me they're the most interesting subjects, and drama is just a fun subject overall. I'm also looking forward to english, because it's a good subject for me, and the teacher is apparently awesome. :D

Well, my favorite subject, best subject and favorite class are different, haha.

My favorite subject is science, because it challenges me, my best subject is math, and my favorite classes are PE and English, cause they're like slack classes.

Well, I like foods. Because you get to eat the food you make xD

I like PE because it's fun and my best subject is English. Got a pretty high score in my english tests :T

But Maths is boring D:

History has always been my favorite subject - because I feel that history can be repeated.

sorry.. it's "your" not you . mistake :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back