V4.5 or 2nd wave Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get a v4.5 or a 2nd wave Tama-go??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, which one of these do you already have? I'd go with one I haven't tried yet.

I would get a 4.5 since they are more rare. They have more games and many more characters. Not only, they have ura characters (winged. If you get a wave 2 tama-go, just know the main part of the screen isn't protected like the first wave tama-go. It has a diamond-ish clear cover like the id... Nothing new to it as far as I'm concerned, just a different game on the lite figure it comes with... (Coin Catch)

So, a vote for the 4.5, I have both... and the classy ones are more fun...

I have both too, and V4.5 is much better for the following reasons:

1. There are no "Bad Care" characters, so you can't get frustrated because it has some Horrible-Care-always glitch.

2. It has "Ura" characters, and it's easy to get the "Ura" character you want if you try hard.

3. Tama-Go takes ages to have an egg, for the egg to hatch, and the parents to leave. I find that very frustrating.

4. It's small! Tama-Go is way too big for pocket or sneaking into school.

5. V4.5 has so many games without having to buy the overpriced figures! In addition to the 5 games you will unlock when your pet becomes a teen, there are over 5 job games! It's a challenge trying to have a go at them all!

I recently got both and while my Tama-Go is stuck as Kikitchi married to Violetchi with a no-egg glitch, my V4.5 Ura-Violetchi has already had her baby girl married to Mametchi!

i'd say tama-go because you can play more games on it (with the figures)

Defiantly the 4.5!

Take it from a person who's had both!

You'll have more fun with a 4.5.

With a 4.5 you don't have to spend MORE money just to actually have fun with it.

I have both too, and V4.5 is much better for the following reasons:

1. There are no "Bad Care" characters, so you can't get frustrated because it has some Horrible-Care-always glitch.

2. It has "Ura" characters, and it's easy to get the "Ura" character you want if you try hard.

3. Tama-Go takes ages to have an egg, for the egg to hatch, and the parents to leave. I find that very frustrating.

4. It's small! Tama-Go is way too big for pocket or sneaking into school.

5. V4.5 has so many games without having to buy the overpriced figures! In addition to the 5 games you will unlock when your pet becomes a teen, there are over 5 job games! It's a challenge trying to have a go at them all!

I recently got both and while my Tama-Go is stuck as Kikitchi married to Violetchi with a no-egg glitch, my V4.5 Ura-Violetchi has already had her baby girl married to Mametchi!
Dolphin girl, you just made me not like tama-Gos XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD :p

Tama-gos are like-able... but then tend to get boring as you can get the same characters for doing the same thing. You can do the same thing with a 4.5 and get a different tama...

I really enjoyed my Tama-go when I first got it... But as time went by... I got bored of it, as a few others here did. As I hate to admit it... My music stars are better rounded then my tama-go... (Those weren't a favorite either... but still enjoyed)

BTW, Dolphin Girl has explained well. Much better then I have... hahaha.

:3 I loved my 4.5 and I LOVE my Tama-Go. But I'd go with the Tama-Go.... more figures seem to mean more stuff to do....

I have all connection USA versions and a tama-go I say get a v4.5 The tama-go gets boring quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back