Sign in to follow this  
Sakuranboy

Tama-Go Growth Chart

Ya im trying 2 get Violetchi sooo well see what happens

Wow, I must have been a TERRIBLE parent to get Necktietchi!

Then again, I did lose it when it was un-paused, and I didn't get to see it's toddler OR teenage years, so ya, I'm a horrible tama parent... :(

My Shelltchi turned into a Lovelytchi today. I really didn't take 'excellent' care of my Tamagotchi- the hearts were empty often, and I missed training her a lot. I think it should have became an 'okay' character like Makiko or Ringotchi. But maybe I took better care of her than I thought. Hmm.

Edit: I just realized I bumped this topic. I didn't even realize it until after I posted. I'm sorry about that.

Edited by desiraeisdesirae

I got Memetchi with only 5 training points!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

that's pretty cool. well, you covered that, and now what is "excellent care, good care, etc" supposed to be?

I got Memetchi with only 5 training points!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

cool. and thanks for the warm welcom. =)

If toddler grwths r randm, thn WHY CAN"T I GET A HOSHITCHI ALREADY?!?!?!?!?

to get hoshitchi u have to have bad care. and why would u want it anyways?

5/5 hungry hearts, 5/5 happy hearts,average weight,7/15 to 9/15 training, high friendship, And I always get a memetchi with that! I want something else...

WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT?! YOU HAVE LIKE 15 DIFFERENT TAMAS! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'm not all that sure about the elderley one. I know when you marry them to each other they are suppose to get 2 babies? and evolve right into the elder? well i married them together and then days later there was one baby boy, and when he evolved, a normal tod, then he eventually evolved into a normal teen. Does the Elder need to be a certain age for the special babie to be born? Or is it simpley a mith?

lol i remember i had a chuchutchi and i took perfect care on it.and i knew that it wil be evolving into an ugly and horrible care marotchi.but who knows?i got a pipotchi!!oh and WOW,she is way more prettier than marotchi.besides,pipotchi is also very cute! :lol: .i know that growing into a care character could be random,but i was happy that i get a pipotchi rather than marotchi.btw,marotchi looks like an oldie version of ponytchi.

Oh how I wish Bandai would replace KuroMametchi or Nonopotchi with Hanatchi. She hasn't been around since V4. :hanatchi:

Yeah same thing always pisses me off.

I got Kunoitchi and I was on Gen1

My hungry was 1 heart and my happiness was 4

Hearts. SakuranBoy, you're theories are just messed up. No Offense... But I really wanna know how u got you're makiko. I watched your YouTube video and I saw that Makiko was on 5th gen and the hearts were all pretty good. But I heard Makiko was an Okay adult. Please reply to Mametchi9000 on a personal conversation.

I think it's based on weight because when I got a Violetchi I didn't have any training bars but she was at base weight.

To get perfect care i think you have to get at least half(?) training and no care misses. I got lovleytchi/lovelin with 5 training and no misses and about perfect (20-22lbs) weight. I ended up getting chamametchi with full training and 3 misses (sometimes, the pause command doesn't go through)

Thanks!!

Great chart :wacko: