Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
2eaphj8.jpg

The Tama-Go is not based on care. Have you tested the results or simply just made the growth chart? I've gotten Mametchi and Lovelitchi with bad care, and Ringotchi with perfect care.

I've tested the results, and it works. "Care" involves many variables, such as happy/hungry hearts, training, friendship hearts, and even weight. For example, if you want Uwasatchi (bad care) and you keep your teen tama's hungry/happy hearts at 2/5 each (bad care), but have full training and friendship (excellent care), you'll end up with a different adult than you wanted. You have to take all the variables into account, or you won't be able to accurately affect your tama's growth. Hope I helped! ;)

Here are the different care variables:

Excellent Care: 5/5 hungry hearts, 5/5 happy hearts, light weight, 13/15 to 15/15 training, high friendship

Good Care: 4/5 hungry hearts, 4/5 happy hearts, light-ish weight, 10/15 to 12/15 training, high-ish friendship

Okay Care: 3/5 hungry hearts, 3/5 happy hearts, average weight, 7/15 to 9/15 training, medium friendship

Bad Care: 2/5 hungry hearts, 2/5 happy hearts, heavy-ish weight, 4/15 to 6/15 training, low-ish friendship

Horrible Care: 1/5 hungry hearts, 1/5 happy hearts, heavy weight, 0/15 to 3/15 training, low friendship

The "heart", "weight", and friendship variables I've provided are GUIDELINES. You should try to follow them as much as possible during your tama's growth in order to get your desired evolution. The "training" variables I've provided are NOT guidelines, since training bars are permanent. You must get your tama's training to be within the specified ranges, or it will mess up your tama's growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Pipotchi and Tarakotchi must be Perfect cares, as I did EVERYTHING you said on getting perfect cares. You are wrong.

No need to be rude, Purin! I have proof from multiple sources to back up this chart, so you have no reason to beat up on me.

EDIT: I should have put "OR" instead of "AND" for the oldie children. When Ojitchi and Otokitchi mate, their twin babies are the same gender, as usual, but will evolve directly into Oyajitchis (if the babies are boys) or Grippatchis (if the babies are girls. Thanks!

No need to be rude, Purin! I have proof from multiple sources to back up this chart, so you have no reason to beat up on me.
1. I'm not beating up on you.

2. Kuribotchi is right, it's random.

3. It's hilarious that you overreact on me and Kuri stating the truth.

Okay, I admit that I overreacted. But what you're saying is not "the truth", and this is not a topic for discussing whether the Tama-Go involves random growth or not. Please dispute this elsewhere. Thank you!

Then why is my Tarakotchi Potty Trained, Perfect Training, and is properly fed?

That's more like it! A mature Q & A is an enjoyable one :)

How much did he weigh before evolving into Tarakotchi? And how high was his friendship?

He had full friendship, and he was somewhat phat. :p 99LBs.

Yeah, 99 lbs would definitely do the job :eek: Excellent weight is around 20 lbs for a teen, and 25 for an adult. 99 lbs is, like, epicly horrible weight. Lol, that's an awesome achievement in the Tamagotchi world.

so far the chart matches my care with the tama-go, but i am still only on generation 1. i think tomorrow my kuromametchi will leave the baby and then i will follow closely to see what character happens from the amount of care i get it. (it's a baby girl btw)

i've seen conflicting discussions from multiple people saying it's based on care, and that it's not based on care. (i'd love for it to be random though!!!)

but going to help you test out your chart, because i'm curious as well.

thank you for taking the time to make it

this has matched my first gen but im still not convinced

off topic: Dorkfish i have a kuromametchi with a baby girl too on my first gen and its leaving the baby tommorow creepyyy O_O

so far the chart matches my care with the tama-go, but i am still only on generation 1. i think tomorrow my kuromametchi will leave the baby and then i will follow closely to see what character happens from the amount of care i get it. (it's a baby girl btw)

i've seen conflicting discussions from multiple people saying it's based on care, and that it's not based on care. (i'd love for it to be random though!!!)

but going to help you test out your chart, because i'm curious as well.

thank you for taking the time to make it
No problem! Thank YOU for helping me test it out! ^_^ So far I've gotten 3 Violetchi's in a row with excellent care. My Violetchi #3 is married to a Kikitchi right now, and they'll have a baby tonight (I hope it's a boy this time!)

I think Marotchi and Kunoitchi might need to be switched with each other, but I'm not sure. Could you guys treat your baby girl tamas horribly to see if they turn out to be Kunoitchis? That way, if they end up turning into Marotchis instead, I'll know that I need to switch them with each other on the chart.

I am kinda new here, so i am very curiously wanting to know abaout my Tama Go, i hope you can help because you seems to be kinda expert in tamagotchi, hihi, my recent tama now is an adult, that is shimashimatchi, so i was wondering maybe how can i marry him with other tama character? i tried several times already to enter tamatown.com but there seems to be a similar problem they always kept saying something about my server connection, but to tell you the truth my connection is excellent, nothing wrong with it, so hopefully you can help me, so that i can marry my shimashimatchi with other cute half and get a cute baby perhaps, haha

I am kinda new here, so i am very curiously wanting to know abaout my Tama Go, i hope you can help because you seems to be kinda expert in tamagotchi, hihi, my recent tama now is an adult, that is shimashimatchi, so i was wondering maybe how can i marry him with other tama character? i tried several times already to enter tamatown.com but there seems to be a similar problem they always kept saying something about my server connection, but to tell you the truth my connection is excellent, nothing wrong with it, so hopefully you can help me, so that i can marry my shimashimatchi with other cute half and get a cute baby perhaps, haha
I love Shimashimatchi! He's my favorite Tama-Go male :3

Well, I had the same problem about connecting to TamaTown. I was using Firefox at the time. I installed the latest Internet Explorer, and I was able to connect to TamaTown on that browser every time.

Oh, and you can't marry tamagotchis on TamaTown. You have to wait until your Shimashimatchi gets to be 6-years-old, and then you can use the door icon on your Tama-Go screen to visit the Dating Place. He can get married there. Hope I helped!

:) This chart helped a lot... I'm on my 4th gen and so far I've been following your chart specifications to the T... :D Thankies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back