Destiny Stars and MC Items - I'm giving them to you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
Really, I'm giving Destiny Stars, Instrument and Toys away, not wasting your time. Please read the following information:

This is NOT giving Destiny Stars away on TamaTown Music City (how could I get all those 4th Gold CDs?), I'm going to work out your special codes the you can enter in your Tamagotchi Music Star toy to get Destiny Stars, Instruments and Toys on there!

So, how do you do it? Here is what you need to do:

1. Tell me the Destiny Star, Instrument or Toy you want (you can choose multiple ones) along with the PC Login Code(s) of the Tamagotchi MUSIC STAR(s) (NOT Tama-Go) that you want to transfer the item(s) to. (PC Login Code example: AMY 45A8A57 FE7654B)

2. When I have the code(s) you need, I will send you them via PM. To enter the codes, go to the PC Login screen and press button A. Enter the 6-digit item code I gave you in the PM. Make sure you enter the correct code in the correct toy!

Please don't copy my idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
if the people are in different time zones they would have to keep the login screen on until you reply these people could always go on Musicstargen (which im guessing is what you are using for your method)

here is the generator

https://musicstargen.site40.net/itemgen.php

Actually, that generator thing is broken. No, I used the generator to get the 4th Gold CDs then exchanged them for both Destiny Stars. You see, when you Send to the Tamagotchi toy, the item remians on your TamaTown account. So I can give everyone a Destiny Star and still have one myself!

the generator isnt broken not for items anyway just cheating money and exp doesnt work :/

^^^^^ Yeah, that's what I meant, the item gen., not the points gen..
That's not Destiny Stars, at least it wasn't Destiny Stars when I last used the Generaror.

Either I don't know what YOU'RE talking about, or YOU don't know what I'M talking about (chances are I don't know what you're talking about). But whatever; read 'em and weep!

12.gif

But I'm right, aren't I? You can use the gen. to get Destiny Stars...? -that is, if it works-

and BTW, It's a figure of speech. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back