Kunoitchi's diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

so101isfun

Reaction score
Write In purple please.

Rules:

1. Has to be tama related. No zombie invasions or extra terrestrials or anything along the lines of that.

2. NO swears

3. Al TT rules apple

4 Be creative!

Now... Someone start the post! The date is Jan. 31st

Jan. 31st

I've been practicing my ninja training and Gozarutchi been mean lately. I don't know what to do.... Either be a ninja or continue my life and have a family later, but right now is not the time to worry! Time to continue!

Signed, Kunotchi

Feb. 1st

I am in DEEP trouble. Gozarutchi and I fought because he said that I wasn't a good ninja so he started cloning himself and zapping me so we both went ninja on each other and broke all the windows in the house. Also we put a hole in out neighbors back yard.

Feb 2

I have teally had anogh of Gozoratchi becouse of them our pairents and the nauighbour made us clean up all the mess and do jobs for them I AM NOT A SERVENT agg i hate him

Hunothchi

(OOC: I just realized I put apple instead of apply. XDXD)

Feb.3

I got 5,000 gotchi points for helping clean the mess GOZARUTCHI made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4

I just Gozoratchi he has gotten me in enough trouble so I just hange out with my other friends so my mind is off Gozoratchi and hope to be Gozoratchi Free

Feb 14

Ok today is valentines day and one saturday where having a dance at my school and the boys has to ask the girls out so i was just getting things out of my locker and close it when i see KuraMametchi and he asked me out well not what i expected but i am still happy oh and I said yes

Feb 17

o_O Someone Pretended to set the school on fire so we went outside. That person got in DEEEEEPP trouble. I wonder who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back