TAMAGOTCHI iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribotchi

Reaction score
https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tamago_...amago_id_L.html

According to Waromnimom:

-Comes in yellow, blue, white, green, purple, and pink.

-Has 32 raisable characters, many of whom are new (Probably referring to the friend stage characters only, there will probably be more). As a matter of fact, the only pre-existing character joining the lineup of the iD and Lovely Melody is Spaceytchi.

-Pets will appear in this version - confirmed are Bagubagutchi, Soburatchi, Doremitchi, and Happyhappytchi among some new pets

This is so cool! Look at how many new characters there are! I am definitely going to try and get my hands on one of these :)

iD_L_03.jpg

According to Mochi_Dreams of Tama Zone, the names of the characters are

Mamechi, Kuchipatchi, Kuromametchi, Gozarutchi,

Kikitchi, Shinshitchi, Shiyutotchi (Or Shutotchi), Peintotchi,

Sunopotchi, Kuishinbotchi, Bokutchi, Gorigoritchi,

Supeishitchi, Hirotchi, Aisukutchi (Icekuchi), Raburitchi,

Furawatchi, Makiko, Chamametchi, Memetchi,

Uwasatchi, Merojiitchi, Moriritchi, Pichipitchi,

Shikurehimetchi, Ponpontchi, Aketchi, Watawatatchi,

Nachayuratchi, Perotchi, Madonatchi, Giragiratchi.

Here are the colors that it comes in:

iD_L_01.jpg

New Characters look awesome :D

iD_L_02.jpg

Today, I saw this on Tamagotchi Channel. Another version of the iD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did they have to add so many new characters, when they have a large selection of characters they could use?

The guy in the blue and black hat with blue hair is attractive LOL. XDD :lol: :lol:

Edit: Its actually named Icekuchi

Thank you to Mochi_Dreams! (If it is okay, I made some name corrections I saw.)

Peintochi also Paintertchi

Gorogorotchi = GuriGuritchi... Aisutchi = Maisutachi (Meistertchi)

Shikurehimetchi = Shigurehimetchi... Aketchi = Agetchi

Nachuratchi = Nachuratchi

I think Maisutatchi and Moriritchi are very adorable!

Maybe I will order one during the summer.

~Phnx

How would you preorder it? =o I couldn't find anything on the site given.

You can't order directly from Bandai Japan, but they will be available from online shops such as Hobby Link Japan: https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Word=tamagotchi+id+l&Dae=All&Series=All&Dis=2

Ooo okay.

Lol I already have an iD coming from there. Woo =P

Edit:

I curiously hit the preorder button it's only 4,320 yen? How come it says 5,040 yen on the thing? Or do you get it cheaper when you preorder it? Hmm

It seems binary already beat me to my reply also SuAs if you look more and not just skim through it you would have noticed the very noticable note right beside the price on the preorder that says " you save 10% " hence the price being a little bit lower. :D

Ah fair enough. =o

Idk if I'm going to get one...

I just ordered an iD last week and it hasn't even come yet. I think I'd feel silly to upgrade.

Does it say any different things besides the pets?

If thats the only difference it doesn't seem worth it.

Hmm and besides Idk what color I like xD

i want one real bad because of how awesome they look, but i just got a TMGC+C and it took me forever just to get money to pay for that, so it'll be a few years before i get my hands on one of those.

Thank you to Mochi_Dreams! (If it is okay, I made some name corrections I saw.)

Peintochi also Paintertchi

Gorogorotchi = GuriGuritchi... Aisutchi = Maisutachi (Meistertchi)

Shikurehimetchi = Shigurehimetchi... Aketchi = Agetchi

Nachuratchi = Nachuratchi

I think Maisutatchi and Moriritchi are very adorable!

Maybe I will order one during the summer.

~Phnx
Thanks for making the corrections for me phnx, I was getting it done quickly as I had a movie I wanted to watch coming on so I was doing it rather quickly lol. A lot of people have helped me out with things so I thought I would try and contribute somehow =)

I just preordered a white and a blue one, now I can't wait for the release date to come around :D

OMG I just got an iD for Christmas but I want this!it reminds me of a v4 for some reason in the pictures. :blink:

DO THEY HAVE PETS? On the tamagotchi channel link,it looks like they have pets or something! :huh:

Ooo okay.

Lol I already have an iD coming from there. Woo =P

Edit:

I curiously hit the preorder button it's only 4,320 yen? How come it says 5,040 yen on the thing? Or do you get it cheaper when you preorder it? Hmm
5040 is the suggested retail price, and includes the 5% sales tax. (Most listed prices in Japan include the sales tax.) Discount stores often sell at a bit below the suggested retail price. It seems that Hobby Link Japan can sell them tax-free, since they're exporting them. ( 5040 - 5% tax = 4800. 4800 - 10% discount = 4320 )

i feel maybe nazothi might come back even if it sends images would a normal ID recognise a fully clothed guriguritchi?

I still don't really get what the difference is besides the pets and a few new characters?
We probably will have to wait until it's released to find out what the ID L's different features are. I'm assuming different games, characters, pets and items will be included in this new version - similar to how the Connection versions were released.

We probably will have to wait until it's released to find out what the ID L's different features are. I'm assuming different games, characters, pets and items will be included in this new version - similar to how the Connection versions were released.
Good point :3

Blah I don't know what to do. I JUST bought the iD and it hasn't even come yet...should I preorder the new one? o.e Blahh!!!! I don't wanna wait and miss out but I also don't wanna buy it if it's going to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back