Do these tama fakies work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried them but those ones seem to be everywhere... If you really want them, buy em... But they could be crap within minutes of turning them on... I've had a few "tamagotchi fakes/giga pets fakes" that worked pretty well but they were far from looking like what they were suppose to. (A dog in particular that looks like a mutated peanut, I still have it.) Some of them work great though....

i'm thinking about giving them a try, just for something new to play with. i bought a 3 pack of virtual pets that are labeled "virtual pets" and none of them worked. it was one of those 41 in 1 things. i put the batteries in but all it did was show the pet, and then it died because there was no option to do anything with it.

i know they're knock offs of so many other things (lots of knock off dinosaurs and chicken pets out there!! LOTS!!!) but they still seemed kind of cute. but as SailorRosette said, some of them work but some of them are crap. i'll try to search ebay for a video of them

I have those set of 3 pets... Those are royally crap. hahah. I wanted to screw with them so maybe I could have a few different pets that I wouldn't be able to buy anytime soon. (never ended up doing it though) I just used the batteries for other digital pets... You can always do that if they do end up being crap. Invested in some batteries. Lol.

They're not tama 'fakies' persay, but just another brand of virtual pets. They're based off a chip from the popular Gyaoppi line, and are actually excellent pets :) I have ones like these and I love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back