+*I Like Purple!*+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
Here is a story told in diary form of a girl who likes purple. Her entries are usually only a few sentences long, but they pack a lot of punch. And grape juice. And Kool-Aid. You pickin' up what I'm putting down?

:D

She tends to be hyper and she sometimes says things in run-on sentences. She doesn't like writing that much, so she just usually writes it short and sweet. She is clumsy, and causes trouble wherever she goes.

Please write in purple, thanks!

Jan. 31st

Had a Nerf-Gun war at Cousin's house for New Year's. I won.

~ Dani

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. She changes her name every day, so feel free to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm.. I think i gots tha date wrong..

Jan 1st

tha funniest thing happened today.

Am I going to tell you?

No.

But my other cousin stole my potatoes.

And now half my family believes I am a ninja.

~ Kelsi Jane

:) :)

Jan 3

I watched a T.V show today and I hated it it was boring

~wheretheheckistan

(no write in purple on iPod.)

Jan 4

I sit behind Will in science now. I struck up a passive-aggressive relationship, I think. He is passive, and I am aggressive. Like today, I kicked him in the shin. On purpose.

I dont like him Diary. But he could be a really good friend to me, the way he takes everything I say seriously.

I don't want to write. My hand is cramping.

~ Cassie

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz is the alphabet

mind blown into peaches

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 6

Will is this short kid with kinda longerish hair. (Just to like the top of his neck) brown hair, brown eyes like me. My friends think I like him, cuz I kick him in the shins, mess with his hair, and playfully tease him. To me, he is just fun to annoy.

~ Hattie

I REAILIZED JAKE SAID HE LIKES ME I CANT BBELIVE IT SHOULD I LIKE HIM?

purple

Soft Kitty

Warm Kitty

Little ball of fur

Happy kitty

sleepy kitty

Purr Purr Purr

*Oh yeah, Will doesnt really like me.*

He looks more like a Nick than a Will.

~ Luann

purple purple purple purple and

purple

_even more purple

occ that before i made hime up I was jut thinking of random names ill edit it no

I saw a cute little kitty today! It's so cute and fluffy! I'mma see if my family will let me keep it! I just can't give it up! It's hiding in my room! Cute fluffy little kitty!!!!! I wanna keep it! PURPLE! That's what I'll name the kitty!

~Fabia

You wouldn't believe what happened. This dude (I don't remember, as I was focusing on the chocolate) came up to me and gave me chocolate. He mumbled something, and then I walked off with the chocolate. It was PURPLE <3

- Emmy

I'm dying of sickness Called No purple desise and that is when you didnt write in purle or something I am dieing!

someone who is dying

well today i found out purple is a scottish fold i also died purple purple and i kissed this random guy on the street

- Charlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back