Hexagontchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
What is a hexagontchi and does it have any similarity to the tamagotchi id and the tamagotchi plus color?

Edit, wait never mind I think I described the melody. Let me find you a link to a forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hexagontchi is basically Tamagotchi Plus Color with Mimitchi + Seberetchi replacing Lavuzutchi + Marotchi for Girls.

Tensaitchi + Nonbiritchi replace Gozarutchi + Shimashimatchi for Boys.

In order to gain the Happy Hearts, you have to play a Japanese Quiz Show answer multiple choice questions.

(Thus, if you do not know Japanese, randomly guess and memorize the correct answers?)

@Shut:: Lol. XD

~Phnx

haha. You guys... Um.

Hexagotchis are really strange. They work pretty close to a normal color. Then they add in the Quiz show, Hexagon. I believe you answear (or guess) the answear. If you get it correct, you get a letter of Hexagon, the word. Instead of Tama-Tomo in the other Tama-colors. Then as stated, switched characters and the quiz show guy. Then they come in White/Red and Red/White... 1st color being the main, 2nd being the secondary. They both have a the Hexagon character on the top. These came out after the Tama-Color and before the Tama-Color ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back