SHES NOT GROWING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbonian

Reaction score
My tama isn't growing in age!!! 0k i have two tamas. they were born the exact same time. they were growing in age at the same time but now one of em' is 5 and the other is 3!! is it cuz the girl's battery is real low?

Hmmmm, you might have paused your girl tamagotchi by accident and not realized it, sometimes when I put it in my pocket it comes out paused, so maybe it got paused, and if you never saw the paused on your tamagotchi screen maybe it paused it's self and then unpaused.

It's not growing because as you said the girls battery is low and you know that because the low battery sign comes up right? Well whe you do that you hit the reset button in the back and then the middle button. Then you hit download. Well when you download the Tamagotchi restarts from the last major event.(like connecting, growing up,matchmaker, ect.) Maybe that explains why it's not working. Hope I help. :angry: :wacko: :lol: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi:

It's not growing because as you said the girls battery is low and you know that because the low battery sign comes up right? Well whe you do that you hit the reset button in the back and then the middle button. Then you hit download. Well when you download the Tamagotchi restarts from the last major event.(like connecting, growing up,matchmaker, ect.) Maybe that explains why it's not working. Hope I help. :D :D :D :D :p
Does the low battery sign look like a x? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back